Shopping Technology Co., Ltd.

iristudioart
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased items from Shopping Technology Co. and used Paypal to pay.  Have heard nothing from them at all for 10 days - now I see that it may be a scam.  Anyone out there have info on this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Trinity20005

Hello, 

my shipping took 6 weeks and then i got some really **bleep**, cheaply manufactured items. After the company/customer service did not provide the return address but kept offering me 5 dollar vouchers (twenty (!) emails later they kept saying the same, over and over like a semiautomatic answering) i went to PayPal to help me with this. They provided me with the return address and even covered the costs of shipping it back. The just yesterday agreed on sending me back the Money for the fraud purchase. 

Keep the head up and keep typing. 

Regards, 

Verena

Login to Me Too

iristudioart
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your message!  Shopping Technology Co., Ltd is most certainly a scam operation, and I paid in full through Paypal two months ago.  Just before the probation period to continue my investigation of STC ended, STC sent me a shipping verification that my entire order had shipped; then referred me to a questionable site to monitor the progress of my shipment.  I could not, in good conscience, sign in to the site that offered a look at the progress of my shipment.  And of course, I have not received my  order - and it seems to be past the period of time that I can receive reimbursement from Paypal.  Grr!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.