Shoplauer

mberent204
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a portable Basketball Hoop from shoplauer.   However reading the reviews some say it maybe a scam.  This company is out of China and going to there web site they don't advertise basketball hoops.   Did anyone else deal with this company if so are they legit.

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

Cowgirlash
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently awaiting a decision from pay pal with all my screen shots of the tracking the order reciept shoeing ehat i purchased the seller trying to run my payment 3 times instesd of once . And the weight of the suposid chest freezer being 0.20lbs .... according to the packge i got a tracking number for . I also provided them with the name of the lady i talked to at ups and permission to call them and give my info so they could get told what i was . Fair warning to all after making this purchase the adds on Facebook and google have been scam adds gotn9ne from arait last night trying to tell me a pair of boots where 18$ im a member on the real arait page snd noticed the web address for the 18$ bootd was changed to araitus.com .... iv decided i will not be ordering online. And after the decision with pay pal is over my bank advised me to come switch debit cards just incase .
Login to Me Too

lauriedavid
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all. I filed a claim with PayPal yesterday. Got an email this morning stating "Case closed in your favor", reason, "item not received". I hope you all get the same result!

Login to Me Too

Millionsobuds
Contributor
Contributor
I never even got tracking info or a email , but they did take the money out of my account. Did you guys get a email with tracking ? Was it in your spam folder? I keep trying to log I. The site to review my order but it won't let me.
Login to Me Too

natenikki
Contributor
Contributor
Whoever wants to be a part of this please send me any and all info....I'm not going to stop until ebay makes this right for all. Help me fight this. ilovenikki2001 at gmail.com
Login to Me Too

natenikki
Contributor
Contributor
I have a BBB reference number...780526 please go there and use this to help force paypal action. The more people we have the faster we can all get refunded.
Login to Me Too

msypes
Contributor
Contributor

Go where exactly?

Login to Me Too

natenikki
Contributor
Contributor
BBB.com enter that case number
Login to Me Too

atebit
Contributor
Contributor

After ordering from these clowns I immediately knew it was a mistake & tried to open a dispute with paypal.  They denied it because "the case wasn't of the right type".  So now I try to open an "item not received" case and PP tells me I can't because I already opened a case on this transaction.  They say we're both "customers".  All they have to do is look here at 8 pages+ of BS to know what's up.  So now I'm going to run it through my CC company, then I'm done with PP.

Login to Me Too

LaurenOldham
Contributor
Contributor
So even after having all the information I had with my package they still declined it and you cannot call a number because of the virus so I have been waiting for a message reply for 3 hours now and still nothing. I have called my bank and stated the dispute with them so hopefully I will get my money back. This is stupid and I'm seriously about not going to go through PayPal for my services anymore.
Login to Me Too

1985kf
Contributor
Contributor
I called my bank and told them everything that happened and I just got a letter in yesterday and my bank denied my claim as well. I had bought a bicycle for my daughters 7th birthday and it was delivered to someone else according to the track record. PayPal, UPS and Wells Fargo has failed me. I ordered a different bike from amazon and got it a few days later. But I’ve had to eat the $100 I was scammed out of. I will be calling and complaining to PayPal when things open up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.