Shoplauer

mberent204
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a portable Basketball Hoop from shoplauer.   However reading the reviews some say it maybe a scam.  This company is out of China and going to there web site they don't advertise basketball hoops.   Did anyone else deal with this company if so are they legit.

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

jc0187
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing with me! Bought a weight bench from them. They sent me a tracking number that says it was delivered several days before I made the purchase.
Login to Me Too

Evan_Zaryski
Contributor
Contributor
Bro I did the exact same thing with the weight bench. I sent a longg dispute and included pictures and everything. Just trying to get my money back
Login to Me Too

Jblynch1
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t believe PayPal continues to work with what is obviously a fraudulent co. I ordered, received UPS tracking, said item was delivered. UPS won’t provide actual address where delivery was made, said it was shipped through Amazon?! Amazon has no record. I’ve filed a dispute with PayPal. Collecting statements from Amazon and UPS citing incorrect address provided by seller, item not delivered to my address, and Amazon knowing nothing about a shipment. Ready to punt PayPal if they are so negligent in their associations. Wish I had seen all the negative feedback prior to making the purchase.
Login to Me Too

natenikki
Contributor
Contributor
I too was defrauded by them and I'm opening a class action suit to make paypal notice and make it right. PayPal is supposed to help us and protect us. If they wont do it on their own....then let's force them.
Login to Me Too

Monicap3
Contributor
Contributor
Count me I on that lawsuit! I mean PayPal should see the numerous number of complaints!
Login to Me Too

rocksy61
Contributor
Contributor

I'll sign up for it

Login to Me Too

Cowgirlash
Contributor
Contributor
If you do this and need people for the suit i I volunteer as tribute i have screen shots of everything from my order .
Login to Me Too

blandons4ever
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in!!

Login to Me Too

Jbrand69fergie
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in too ! Lawsuit!
Login to Me Too

LJRamey1
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in as well!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.