Shoes purchased payment shows Pp careu

B4349
Did anyone else purchase shoes and have charge show up on bank statement as Pp careu. I did got message saying prices thru paypal when order processed. All communication have disappeared go figure never seen shoes and bank acct charged... not seen any more ads for these shoes. Any suggestions add shoes several colors of same shoes looked like high top tennis shoes only leather and had other styles available. Would appreciate any help
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kuhnk
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted a claim and PP.CARE fraudulently issues a FedEx tracking number but just makes a label and hasn't actually sent the items to FedEx.  So, my 20 day claim period closed due to a mistaken belief that the shoes were coming with a FedEx tracking number.  I wonder with all of this fraud presented by many why PayPal does not cancel their account??

Login to Me Too

KathiY
Took 9 weeks but I did receive the shoes that were ordered. They are as described. Lightweight and thin but perfect for summer
Login to Me Too

InannaOrchid
New Community Member

I have been waiting since April!! Granted it was before Corona and then borders closed so no packages made it through... Now I don't know if it is bc of borders or being scammed. Ugh... It is now June 18th and no package and no reply via email. Account was charged and was given a tracking number that does not work. I will think twice before buying off FB again!!!! Very bad service with this "company" 

Login to Me Too

EllenTruitt

I have emailed these people several times. I ordered two pairs of shoes and they just say that they are on the way..I would like my money back!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.