Shoes purchased payment shows Pp careu

B4349
Did anyone else purchase shoes and have charge show up on bank statement as Pp careu. I did got message saying prices thru paypal when order processed. All communication have disappeared go figure never seen shoes and bank acct charged... not seen any more ads for these shoes. Any suggestions add shoes several colors of same shoes looked like high top tennis shoes only leather and had other styles available. Would appreciate any help
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

FJKauffman
New Community Member
Never recieved product amount from order deducted from my bank account. Item ordered 10/4/2019
Login to Me Too

FJKauffman
New Community Member
Never recieved priduct(boots) and was charged to my bank account on 10/4/2019
Login to Me Too

Bellabaebee
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 pairs of the boots so long ago I forgot. It was in October 2019 I ordered the same sneaker/boots and just got them. 12/2019. They did deliver but sadly they are not as advertised. They are made of cheap plastic like material and has glue all along soles. The envelope was marked China. I think we got duped girls! 😡 $40 + tax down the drain.
Login to Me Too

Mimilouie
New Community Member

Totally agree. Shoes I recieved almost 2 months after ordering were cheap vinyl with no support whatsoever. Reached out to them and they offered me $2 gift card and I askedfor full refund and they finally offered me $1.00. Is this a joke or what. Opened a dispute case with paypal and now if i can return the shoes back to China by January 8, 2020 They will issue me a refund. Will opt not to pay for shipping all the way to China and risk them not issusing me refund after all this trouble and return shipping fees. They gave me 12 days to return item but took over 2 months to send to me.  Wonder where all the comments raving about the shoes came from on the site when they advertised on fb? Were those bogus comments? Better think twice before buying thing on the facebook ads. 

Login to Me Too

Donnasolo
Contributor
Contributor
I order shoes, was charged but not received any shoes or information. Got scammed
Login to Me Too

Crepine
New Community Member
Same. The cute sandals. Ordered in March. I’ve been able to email but given a bogus tracking number. I want my money back now. Not worth it!
Login to Me Too

Donnasolo
Contributor
Contributor
I was charged and never received the shoes!!
Login to Me Too

laureauf65
I ordered a pair in March and have not received my shoes. I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

Sdasch
New Community Member
Me too! What can be done?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.