Shoelaunch inc

I ordered on 5/5. On 5/10 they sent me a tracking #. Its been supposedly sitting in Hawthorne CA since. Emailed them several times, no response. I filed a claim with paypal for a refund. Has anyone successfully received a refund from paypal?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Korbigurl
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting for an order I placed on May 29. I’ve tried to reach the company and couldn’t find info and when I finally did I have never received a response. I filed a claim. Waiting.
Login to Me Too

Kyle-Chicago
New Community Member

Same thing here...they keep saying it's been shipped (On May 28th) and it's now July 13!!! I could have WALKED to Cali and back. Clearly they are not telling the truth.   COVID didn't shut down the shipping busisness.

Login to Me Too

klsdurbin
New Community Member
I just noticed a charge from this company but I never ordered anything from them. Waiting on PayPal to review the dispute.
Login to Me Too

Kyle-Chicago
New Community Member

Same thing here....Ordered on May 18th...they sent a tracking # saying it was shipped (from California) on May 28th.  It's now July 13...I could have WALKED to California and back.  Have asked for a refund and they keep sending their standard "we're working hard to complete orders, thank you for your patience" letter.  Clearly they are not a business that we can trust.  I wish I could find their facebook page where I ordered to at least warn others. 

Login to Me Too

linda92270
New Community Member
I ordered on 5/5. I tracked and saw it was in Hawthorn CA on 5/25 and never got the shoes. Finally I started a dispute with PayPal. Guess what? The shoes arrived today. I imagine you need to escalate it and then they arrive. The shoes are super cute and comfortable but it was a pain to get them
Login to Me Too

linda92270
New Community Member
When I finally filed a dispute with PayPal I got the shoes a week later. Seems they need to be disputed to ship. Bad news customer service. I won’t order any of these products again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.