ShoeLaunch, Inc

Spirit9
Contributor
Contributor

This company takes orders for all kinds of merchandise but sends nothing and ignores all questions. Can't they be blocked from using PayPal.? I stupidly assumed it was a legit company because they accept PayPal.Checked reviews after I ordered....no one has received there orders. They should be blocked from PayPay!

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue her, they were posting on Facebook through another URL called - Ale-new.com

Had those fancy blankets on there for $80, so I bought one for my brother at the beginning of the month, received a series of "Omg the blanket is looking awesome!" type update emails, last one was the 12th to say it was almost finished

Noticed a tracking number on the 13th, but no information or update since then

Sent two emails via their contact us form, no reply.

There was another lady on Facebook who replied to the post to say she also ordered in March and never received anything.

Login to Me Too

Sherriwon
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from shoelaunch. A $100 quilt. 5/3/2020. Have not received it.
Login to Me Too

rgabal
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered on 5/3/20 a quilt.Only  AFTER I filed a dispute with Pay Pal it was shipped and was actually delivered! However my Sister ordered the identical item within minutes of my order. Never shipped Seller will not respond.

PAY PAL NEEDS TO BAN THEM FROM SELLING WITH PAY PAL FOR PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

kelzstar
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 "PREMIUM BLANKET". One with my name one with my daughters on May 1 and it is now June 1 and I haven't seen or heard anything. Is there anyone to file a complaint with? Does anyone know of a way to go about (at least) reporting these people so it doesn't keep happening? UGH!!!

Login to Me Too

Lacey1337
Contributor
Contributor
The FTC had a quick and easy complaint form. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt
Login to Me Too

BoMoMom
Contributor
Contributor
I submitmy FTC form yesterday. There is no reason whatsoever PayPal should continue doing business with this compan.
Login to Me Too

rubyredjewel
Contributor
Contributor

I also was scammed by this company recently sent in $200 order April 30th. It's now June 14th and I've received nothing nor heard from them. Company name on website for order was ALEstore. Name once confirmation came back was ShoeLaunch Inc. For some of us , I'd said they use the other name to avoid being found out until they get your money. 

Login to Me Too

Lacey1337
Contributor
Contributor
I'm replying to every ad for this company. It's terrible! They use so many names and the responses have been the same. I also filed an FTC complaint. I would encourage anyone with the time to do the same on Facebook and/or the FTC website. I do recommend clicking the link and making sure it's the correct site. Some ads look the same but appear to be legit companies with phone numbers and addresses.
Login to Me Too

blueyes68
New Community Member

has anyone received an email saying their order was cancelled after the charge showed up on your bank account?

Login to Me Too

BoMoMom
Contributor
Contributor

This morning I initiated a disputed payment against this company .... we will where it goes.   I posted on FB that the company is a Fraud in order to steer others away from their lure.     They should NOT be allowed to SCAM others...PAYPAL should take action and not allow this company to use their services.   I thought using PayPal was a sign of guarantee, but I'm learning that is not the case.    

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.