Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

it is not a real company!

so they don't have any address or email!

but Paypal doesn't do anything about it!

Login to Me Too

Harlok

I agree, PayPal shoul dbe held responsible. Just like Amazon takes care of us when some products are not shipped.

Login to Me Too

tutucurrin
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have an email/contact for this company?  I am in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too

PenelopeH
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get refund or product?
Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

no one got!

Login to Me Too

cc200
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. On March 11 I bought 4 items on a "buy 1 get 1 free deal" I paid an exorbitant amount of extra postage ensuring the items would be shipped in 3 days. Didn't leave the warehouse until 27 March. When it finally arrived in July, only 4 items were there not 8. Approached the company, no response. Lodged a claim with paypal. I would have been happy with a refund on the difference in postage express to standard and half the purchase price. But no they would give the full refund if I sent the items back. Address provided was all in chinese. Back to paypal. They would send a translated address to me. Eventually got another message, address all in Chinese again. My case with paypal will close in about 5 hours now. I don't believe that by sending them back I would ever see a refund. Paypal kept insisting the company agreed to a full refund when I sent them back, but they cant agree when thats not what I want, there is no agreement. This company are devious, you dont always know you are dealing with them until the final receipt comes through, they use several names. I live in Australia so with the exchange rates these items were ridiculously expensive. Never deal with these people. Paypal's response extremely disappointing.

Login to Me Too

Shhs97
Contributor
Contributor
I got the exact same message and so disappointed! The shipping to send back is 3 times what I paid and to china, when the package came from California! They know shipping is more expensive so they win because people just eat the cost! Paypal was no help what so ever so I am reporting this company as fraud to the better business bureau! I suggest everyone do the same by all the names we have recieved!
Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

I returned the item (wrong device) to address given to me by PayPal and in fact PayPal reimbursed me for shipping. Two months later now, Shixi tells me that I sent it to the wrong address.

These are crooks and PayPal behaves horribly by allowing these thieves to use their system and for not refunding us.

I lost $ 30. Not a big issue other than the feeling of having been taken advantage of. I also learned from this experience to no longer buy anything advertised on Instagram. I made two purchases on Instagram;  one never arrived and the other was the wrong item. Furthermore, most products advertised on Instagram are at same price or cheaper on Amazon, with free shipping and returns (Prime).

Moral : Try to use Paypal as little as possible and never buy anything on Instagram.

Login to Me Too

GhostRiderPL
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue as described in this post. Ordered an item worth USD30 but received something completely different worth maybe USD1.

Emailed the seller, no response. Disputed the transition via PayPal and (surprise, surprise) they responded within 1h confirming they sent the wrong item.  Told me to send the item back to China so that a refund can be issued. They gave me a Chinese mailing address (sic!) Because I had read comments on this page I knew this was their typical modus operandi. I emailed PayPal saying they deliberately sent me the wrong item and this is insincere and borderline fraud...especially given how many people have been had. PayPal (you should be ashamed of yourself) showed me the middle finger..

So I went straight to my bank and asked them to dispute the transition with PayPal citing "purposeful wrongdoing and fraud". PayPal replied to the bank within two (2!) months saying no wrongdoing. The bank appealed and the PayPal accepted the fault..within one day I had the money back on my bank account. To sum up:

- Given the number of comments and their content, it seems the seller is a scam and a fraud. Do no buy anything from them;

- Have no hope PayPal will help you. They won't. Go straight to your bank.

Good luck! 

Login to Me Too

aninanin
New Community Member

dont buy to this company again its scam!! **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.