Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Temp20210210d
I had purchased drippers off this company, and haven't received my purchase as of yet. How do I get my money back? I have using PayPal for years and have been good please help us who have been ripped off by this company, I may get discouraged, and start thinking PayPal can't protect us after all, and i may stop using this app.
Login to Me Too

hbjames70

Have not received my bags 

Login to Me Too

HarryMZ
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product on Instagram and received a different product. 

Login to Me Too

verc
Contributor
Contributor

It's exactly what happened to me. I ordered from an ad on instagram for a sushi maker. And at first it took forever to get here, and then when I received it, it's not the same product at all. PayPal is not helping. Company wants me to send the product back to China in order to get a refund. What a joke. This is awful!!

Login to Me Too

KT211
This same just happened to me. Why does PayPal not give a warning that it's a scam company before we make a purchase? They resolved nothing. I have to pay for shipping on an item they clearly sent as a fake. **bleep** China and PayPal. Obviously they are working together. After the year we've had with the Corona virus everyone should be skeptical of everything China does. Boycott China. Buy local.
Login to Me Too

Mantua1812
Contributor
Contributor
I received the wrong item as well after 1.5 months. Contacted PayPal, the seller wanted me to return the item to China for more than it cost. I filed a report at IC3.gov and submitted the report to PayPal. They refunded me. Seems like ridiculous hoops to jump through in order to be refunded from a scammer.
Login to Me Too

Deepfield

I have the same problem with this **bleep** company.

I have 2 questions:

1- At IC3.gov, what did you wrote to get a report and sendit to Paypal ?

2- Did you find an address where to send back their items ? Paypal gave me an address all writen in chinese that I can’t undertand and that even google translate start laughing 

😂😂😂

Login to Me Too

priyasingh

same here!  scammers!

Login to Me Too

D__W
Contributor
Contributor

@Deepfield To try and answer Q2: The address I was sent was also in chinese, which is fine, only that the address didn't exist! Once you've escalated this to Paypal and the company request you send a product back to them (to this fake address) there is then also no further option to reply back to point out this scam. What's the point in using a service like Paypal if they allow companies to abuse their platform to scam people?

Sorry, I realise there's no help here, only frustration! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.