Shixi Network Technology Co.,

louisdobles
New Community Member

This company shows up as an ad in Facebook to buy their products. I ordered a scrubber electric handle and scrubber brushes. Waited one month and just received 3 brushes and no scrubber handle. Went to their website and it is down. This company is up to no good. Placed Pay Pal dispute after communicating with this company. They want me to send the product back to them to a Chinese address which I cannot write down since it is written in Chinese characters. What I do not understand is that Pay Pal has been informed about this Company via this Community website and they are allowing payment to this vendor. Pay Pal should place this vendor on a do not pay list! If I would have known that this was a Chinese company I would not have bought from them. They are now designing their website as if they are an American company. I will not buy any products advertised on Facebook or Pinterest. Make sure before you buy anything from an advertising that you are dealing with an American company.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.