cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

71 REPLIES 71
Angel560
Contributor

Re: Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

You are entitled to a refund that states under buyers protection check the pay pal site out,they have a certain time to send package,they have gone over the required time,contact PayPal again and tell they you would like a refund on a item not received good luck 

Ginnie70
Contributor

I did not pay using PayPal, I used my debit card, but the shixinetwork is who took the money out of my account, what should I do?
Casey715
Contributor

I would contact your bank
Alain_B
Contributor

Bad idea. You should use a credit card. They could chargeback. 

athomas13
Contributor

Ordered on 5/10/20 never received Bad. Board game paid $28.98
Cobo1964
Contributor

Paypal are a disgrace. I had a similar problem, never received the goods and Paypal's response is "case closed".

Pathetic! One only has to google this company to determine they are untrustworthy and no how to "game" the Paypal system.

xracer
Contributor

Open another case. The key is to let paypal knows that the company wants the item back even if you did not get it and it is too expensive to send it to China. Do not provide details. Just be focused on the cost sending the item back. I did the same thing, in my case I did receive the item and Paypal refund me. So I double win, because I did not need to return it. But the thing I receive is a piece of garbage.
Dell14z
Frequent Contributor

Oy vey!  If you ordered from the shixi, those speaking Yiddish will be laughing!  My great-grandmother is laughing from the grave. 

Snoopybabe2020
Contributor

Can I please get a refund from this company!! Obviously it’s a rip-off scan!! Please respond! Thank you, Darleen <removed>