Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

I have concluded that:  (1) PayPal Resolution Center doesn’t give a crap about its customers,

(2) No one at PayPal ever reads the posts on PayPal-Community, and

(3) PayPal continues to support, defend and enable Chinese rip-off vendors like Shixi Network Technology.       

Having been a PayPal subscriber for over 18 years.      The Resolution process is a joke.    PP now says I should return my item (which I did) to the criminal vendor in China and provided an address in CHINESE.    Does PP really expect the USPS to provide an interpreter?      Of course, if I had something to return, I would also pay shipping, which is always more than the original purchase price.  So, I'm just another victim who get off some fraud Chinese company Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.   

Thanks PayPal nice job are going!   You must be proud of yourself !

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrema67 

1. You can contact customer services for an english version of the address as others have successfully done.

2. You can claim some or all your return shipping costs if you have activated this link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Paypal did not choose your seller, you did. Paypal just processes your payment for you and gives you 'some buyer protection' which is not an insurance policy OR 100% guarantee of everything.

So don't buy from these....

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

Buyers beware! I was just ripped off by this Company. Sent a bottle cutter with no blade and now they want me to pay shipping to China in order to get my $30 back. What a lie, deceit and fraud.

I am disappointed not only by the company who is ripping me off....but by PayPal who does not seem to care they want me to send the items back for a full refund...and they gave me an address in Chinese.. I am almost certain this is a fake address as the website is fake and the email is a fake. I wish PayPal would stand by the clients and HELP.
Login to Me Too

andrema67
Contributor
Contributor

I am disappointed not only by the company who is ripping me off....but by PayPal who does not seem to care they want me to send the items back for a full refund...and they gave me an address in Chinese.. I am almost certain this is a fake address as the website is fake and the email is a fake. I wish PayPal would stand by the clients and HELP.

Login to Me Too

thisbad
New Community Member

i did look up their address in english.  im sure it will cost me more than 37.00 to ship back, 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.