Shixi Network Technology Co.,Ltd.

CKolassa
New Community Member

I ordered from them January 15, 2020 invoice number c12175098347601.1 Transaction ID 2M078925B6148694A it is now March 10th and I still have not recieved anything from my order. Is there a way to get my money back if order never comes?

Login to Me Too
83 REPLIES 83

Angel560
Contributor
Contributor

You are entitled to a refund that states under buyers protection check the pay pal site out,they have a certain time to send package,they have gone over the required time,contact PayPal again and tell they you would like a refund on a item not received good luck 

Login to Me Too

Ginnie70
Contributor
Contributor
I did not pay using PayPal, I used my debit card, but the shixinetwork is who took the money out of my account, what should I do?
Login to Me Too

Casey715
Contributor
Contributor
I would contact your bank
Login to Me Too

Alain_B
Contributor
Contributor

Bad idea. You should use a credit card. They could chargeback. 

Login to Me Too

athomas13
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered on 5/10/20 never received Bad. Board game paid $28.98
Login to Me Too

Cobo1964
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are a disgrace. I had a similar problem, never received the goods and Paypal's response is "case closed".

Pathetic! One only has to google this company to determine they are untrustworthy and no how to "game" the Paypal system.

Login to Me Too

xracer
Contributor
Contributor
Open another case. The key is to let paypal knows that the company wants the item back even if you did not get it and it is too expensive to send it to China. Do not provide details. Just be focused on the cost sending the item back. I did the same thing, in my case I did receive the item and Paypal refund me. So I double win, because I did not need to return it. But the thing I receive is a piece of garbage.
Login to Me Too

Ashley0620
My thoughts exactly. I’m so **bleep**. I didn’t even order whatever I got charged for, and I never received anything. And PayPal did the whole 'case closed' thing on me too. I just want my money back!😩
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oy vey!  If you ordered from the shixi, those speaking Yiddish will be laughing!  My great-grandmother is laughing from the grave. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.