Shixi Network Technology Co. Ltd. Fraudulent and criminal company.

rosanecgodoy
New Community Member

After received one advertising inside facebook fantastic video about one spetacular super nonstick pan. I've bought and paid by paypal.  This is a complete fraud. In the announcement we received, they show a wonderful high quality non-stick pan and offer a 40% discount. Only after purchase they are sent to me a very poor quality pan. It also came all smashed, crappy. This is a complete fraud. Crime of fraud. This pan sent does not even serve to heat up dog food.  It's a fraud on the internet.
The pakage label has the sender information:

<removed>

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rosanecgodoy 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it.....or the correct one for your country. 
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

phil3612
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had a problem from this company not sending the item that was described. They sent me a £3 item that I paid £25 for, i.e. they sent me some drill bits even though I ordered a woodworking jig. So far I have been offered a full refund if I pay the return delivery cost to Hong Kong at £12 although it was delivered to me by Royal Mail from the UK. It is a scam / fraud and even though this has been raised to PayPal they continue to let it happen which is the real disappointment for me. How can a company like PayPal allow criminals to use their platform to rip people of.

I am about to send the item back but no doubt I will get something back to say it has not all been returned or something was broken just so they don't have to refund me. That will then put me even further out of pocket as for some reason I have to pay return postage, even though it was the sellers mistake (deliberate mistake)

Be warned never buy from this company and don't expect PayPal to help as they clearly don't protect the buyers like they say they do.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201227c
Contributor
Contributor

yes same trouble with the none stick frying pan . instead of frying pan got sent a saucepan  that was dented and was not worth even 1 pound . .AND to top that paypal want me to send back to china with a tracking number . .so by the time i do that the refund .THATS if i get one .Wont be worth getting  .this firm are doing this all the time . knowing that 95% 

wont bother sending the items back . why don't paypal block them from using them . they have hundreds of  complaints but this still go's on with this firm . 

Login to Me Too

phil3612
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will do nothing as they are making money on every fraudulent sale, which makes them no better in my opinion
Login to Me Too

Oklahoma1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered this pan, quantity 3. How disappointing, received pans that were nothing similar to advertisement. I have emailed request for a refund. I have had two responses, one for a 10% refund and one for 20%. I have declined. I am forwarding the email to them everyday till I a 100% refund.
Login to Me Too

K143
Contributor
Contributor
Why did they lock my account due to paying a 353 dollar payment to spectrum
Login to Me Too

Marcyinnyc
New Community Member

I had the same problem with a phone and tablet tripod. To begin with, they sent an item that was a very cheap imitation of the product they promoted, including the one that was featured on the video on their site. This is the absolute definition of a bait and switch scheme. And even worse, the product that arrived did not even function! There was no way to lock the tripod legs in place, rendering the entire tripod unusable. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM.

Login to Me Too

Msegee
New Community Member
I have this same problem after waiting almost 4 months of receiving product Selfie tripod missing a Bluetooth attachment and PayPal closed claim because of claim for product nit being delivered on time
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.