Shitou (sz) Tech co.,limited SCAMMERS and PAYPAL are supporting them!!

khawasli
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Toy robot for my cat the ad showed the following product: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enabot/the-worlds-smartest-robot-companion-for-your-cat

the moment I bought it, I did not get an email from the supplier, so I emailed them and the email bounced back so I opened a dispute with PayPal (I hope to god someone from PayPal will not copy/paste again the dispute steps!!!).

The supplier didn't answer until later on (a few days from the complaint) and provided a tracking number. The shipment didn't srive for a month, I kept messaging paypal telling them NOT to close the case and that it's a scam and i never received the item.

Paypal ruled to the favore of the scammer, and sure enough I received the package before yesterday and it was a one dollar plastic toy gun. I have all the proof and showed it to paypal but they're not willing to look into the case.

I found these scammers have been scamming people on paypal for a while so I'm going to go public with this and I'm going to take legal action i don't care about the amount

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

xraymary
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company. I ordered a silicone doll for my granddaughter and received a dollar store quality plastic doll. There are hundreds of bad reviews of this company, yet paypal keeps letting them charge us. I have had an open dispute for almost a month. If paypal does not refund me, I will be closing my account. It's a totally fraudulant company and paypal knows this. Are they getting kickbacks?

Login to Me Too

khawasli
Contributor
Contributor

keep pushing them they ended up refunding my money from them

Login to Me Too

trikejunkie
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company not once but twice! Paypal are no help whatsoever and found in favour of the scam Chinese company-when I clicked on the company email listed on my paypal invoice it corrupted my account and I had to change my password twice PAYPAL ARE WORKING IN LINE WITH THESE COMPANIES AS ARE FACEBOOK -who list the adverts for the items FACEBOOK are no help either .I actually have emails from the company telling me that I am getting a refund and Paypal do not accept these as proof that the item was never delivered PAYPAL SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR COLLUSION WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY

Login to Me Too

xraymary
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. I also think PayPal must be in on this scam or they would have shut down their business by now. PayPal must be making money off of this. I don’t think I will even spend the money to sent this back because I don’t think the company will ever send me a refund. I am no longer going to use PayPal. I don’t trust them either. I’m sorry you have been scammed twice. People work hard for their money and should not have this happen. I am going to spread the word about both this company and PayPal’s involvement.
Login to Me Too

trikejunkie
Contributor
Contributor

hi - if you go on to facebook -also complicit in this scam there is a group for people that have been scammed by the company

Login to Me Too

xraymary
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t have Facebook but it does not surprise me at all
Login to Me Too

trikejunkie
Contributor
Contributor

I am now at a position where I have been offered a partial refund but  not accepting it-Strangely paypal resolution center "respond" button has not been working for me for almost a week and message assistant is not answering my chat messages!!!! Definitely Paypal are in on the scam

Login to Me Too

Raimis1970
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone tried to share case details with P.R.C. autorities? Just to punish scammers.

PayPal decide case on my favour but ask me to spend my time and aditional money for return shipment for useless item

Login to Me Too

xraymary
Contributor
Contributor
I am not familiar with PRC authorities. PayPal should not be sending any money to these people knowing they are scamming. They should be sending a warning to everyone trying to purchase from this company that they are likely to get scammed. I won’t purchase through PayPal anymore
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.