Shipping question -order 45439

DJS64
Contributor
Contributor

This isn't a question, it's a STATEMENT!  I am getting more and more irritated with each passing day.  I ordered a Skilsaw worm drive table saw, for the price of $88.00.  I did not receive the merchandise.  Instead, I received a small sheet of 35 star stickers, in various colors.  Ha, ha.  Joke's over, time for a refund  I want to see $92.99 returned to my PayPal account, or I will take this as high as I need to, to get resolution.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @DJS64 

I don't blame you if you are already irritated about this for it's pretty unfair and I might feel the same, so let's assist you instead getting your money back.For that specific item that you have issue with, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a dispute in the PayPal Resolution center:

Go to the Resolution Center.
Click Report a Problem.
Select the reason for your case and click Continue.
For more information, you may also visit the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8...

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

DJS64
Contributor
Contributor

I have been to the Resolution Center.  I already did everything you said.  Several times.  I got NOWHERE.  I'm beginning to think that PayPal is in cahoots with these these scammers, as the very process is built upon giving the customer the runaround, until they get tired and frustrated, or give up entirely.  

I'll put it this way:  I ordered a table saw, and I got a sheet of stickers.  I want the table saw, or my money back.  Period.  Somebody is on the hook for breach of contract, and PayPal is complicit, as they are the go-between.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.