Shipping cost reimbursed for incorrect product sent

LeanneA
New Community Member

I purchased an item from an online retailer, the wrong item was sent. I contacted the seller and had no response initially so opened a dispute with the PayPal dispute centre. PayPal has requested I send the item back for full reimbursement HOWEVER the cost to send the item back from The Netherlands to China is €24.30. (The cost of the item was €41.39)

If I send this item back, I do not know if I will be able to get reimbursed for the postage. Given the wrong item was sent, surely I should not be liable for any cost.

I have until the 28/06/2019 to return the item. The dispute centre instruction will only allow me to upload the return shipping details. I would like to know if I will be able to claim the shipping cost once I have sent the item back. Please can someone advise ASAP.  

Thanks. Leanne 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

roscoek56
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with wdivorce66.com, they sent an incorrect item of lesser value & have not responded to my request for an rma

Login to Me Too

SpangieUK
New Community Member

I have also got this problem - did you get a resolution Leanne?  I can only upload proof of return invoice - which will cost me $20 and the item was only $36 (which I didn't receive!!) 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.