Shipping & Account Restrictions

PoutFM
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited as I owe PayPal money from 2018, that I was just made aware of. I called to resolve it but they need me to mail a MONEY ORDER to Omaha Nebraska in order to clear up my account issues. I am in the process of doing that but in the meantime I have orders that need to be fulfilled and I need to ship out and I am unable to print shipping labels is this due to the restriction on my account?? I cannot figure out how to print a shipping label. Does anyone know?  I can't get anyone on phone or through chat. Sort of annoying!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PoutFM 

You can buy postage labels from Pirateship.com

The account is free and they have same commercial base postage rates as you would get from PayPal Shipping. You can use credit or debit card to pay for postage.

Or you can pack your orders and pay for postage at the post office at retail rates. Yes, you'll have to pay for postage upfront either way until you can get your PayPal account back to good standing if you want to keep your orders/payments or your customers will ask for refunds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PoutFM 

You can buy postage labels from Pirateship.com

The account is free and they have same commercial base postage rates as you would get from PayPal Shipping. You can use credit or debit card to pay for postage.

Or you can pack your orders and pay for postage at the post office at retail rates. Yes, you'll have to pay for postage upfront either way until you can get your PayPal account back to good standing if you want to keep your orders/payments or your customers will ask for refunds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.