Shipment wrong address

donmiguelc
New Community Member

I am very angry 😤, I had made a purchase through TOSG online for a piece of exercise equipment. Somehow PayPal was involved in the transaction. I filled out my shipping address for Richmond Virginia. I did get an email for the PayPal transaction number. When I clicked on the transaction number to track my package PayPal could not and still can not find the account or the transaction. If that wasn’t the icing on the cake. My package was shipped to Florida. So someone has my merchandise I purchased for free. I can’t contact the place where I ordered it, the have a google account phone number (google voice) I left a message an still no one had responded. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, I’ve contacted the Attorney Generals office. I also took out a fraud complaint with my bank. When I try to get hold of someone from PayPal it’s about as successful as a dog catching his tail.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donmiguelc 

I think you've done all you can do and should resolve it with your card issuer/bank since you already disputed with them.

See section "Dispute with us or your card issuer":

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#purchase-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donmiguelc 

I think you've done all you can do and should resolve it with your card issuer/bank since you already disputed with them.

See section "Dispute with us or your card issuer":

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#purchase-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ignaceii
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

The shipment info was correct first correspondence from paypal.

i was already suspicious about the purchase, being it a very low priced product, far too low.

but ok, I purchased on 2th july 2021.

i had to enter my delivery address of course . An address in Belgium.

i wrote messages to both the merchandiser as the online sales platform about some issues.

no answers. We were 3rd of july then.

suddenly the 4th i received an update.

the seller had provided shipment details.

shipment status. Was shipped.

with my address in Belgium on the form, i clicked the trackingnr and chose trace order.

To my astonishment I saw written on the couriers shipment sheet. DELIVERED on 3rd of july IN THE UK, United Kingdom.

this trace went back to somewhere in June wile I purchased in July !!!

grotesque....

Am I framed. I think for sure. 

PayPal asks me to clarify this with the seller until 24th of july before escalating.

As i reported this problem, I thought I was writing to Paypal.

no, the message were to be transferred to the seller.

paypal could at least warn me, so I could adapt my style. 

What I can do ? I do not know. Wait I guess. 

But this is clearly wrong...

any advise, thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.