Shipment fee

NAMVAR
Contributor
Contributor

I received a wrong order,Do I have to pay shipping fee?? I am not going to take the responsibility of shipping fee of return.Do I have to pay shipping fee??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NAMVAR 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

You might have to, can't have both money and item. See if you are eligible for refunded returns. 

PayPal resolves it their way by return for a refund if you and seller can't come to an agreement and you're not entitled to return shipping through the dispute when PayPal is asked to step in. You and the seller can negotiate something but the seller has to follow through on it and PayPal can't force them. PayPal can only refund what you originally paid through the dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NAMVAR 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

You might have to, can't have both money and item. See if you are eligible for refunded returns. 

PayPal resolves it their way by return for a refund if you and seller can't come to an agreement and you're not entitled to return shipping through the dispute when PayPal is asked to step in. You and the seller can negotiate something but the seller has to follow through on it and PayPal can't force them. PayPal can only refund what you originally paid through the dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NAMVAR
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your concise response. I would say it might be PayPal's responsibility to recognise such this supplier who is not reliable. They keep the customer wait for a few weeks and after a while, the customer will receive a product that is totally different than what they have shown on their website! And they don't even take the responsibility of this mistake.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.