cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shinmura Co Ltd

Mike0414
New Community Member

Shinmura Co Ltd

I also ordered an Electric Golf Buggy and received the gold ring. I am going to give PayPal hell on this and demand they return the money. 

7 REPLIES 7
ljk67
Contributor

Re: Shinmura Co Ltd

Exactly same Prob PayPal done f all. Especially knowingly dealing with these fraudsters anyone get their money back. PayPal wanted me to jump through hoops.
Robsands56
Contributor

Same as everyone else, I thought that if a product was not as described or defective, they would assist in getting a refund.
Fastbyte22
New Community Member

Still fighting with Pay Pal about this fraudulent company. Because its in China any direct contact is impossible.

PJO57
New Community Member

Me too but I didn't realise it was that order and by the time I raised a case it was beyond 6 months. This in itself is a travesty - it's still a scam - there should be NO time limit.
Robsands56
Contributor

I queried the transaction within 6 months and still no response or assistance. Seriously doubting the integrity of PayPal!!!
ljk67
Contributor

Paypals dealing with this issue are terrible only way to hurt them is to stop using for transactions... Knowingly allowing fraudulent companies to deal with them. Then just wipe their hands of us.....disgusting
Fastbyte22
New Community Member

I had the same issue with this fraudster. Ordered a Golf cart and got a cheap ring. Attempts to reach the seller have not been successful and PAY Pal will do nothing about it. I will be very warry about using Pay Pal in the future. They knowingly support fraudulant sellers and never stand up to them when they scam customers. I suspect Pay Pal gets lots of commissions from the sellers and are more concerned with profits than us as purchasers being defrauded.😖