Shinmura Co Ltd

Mike0414
New Community Member

I also ordered an Electric Golf Buggy and received the gold ring. I am going to give PayPal hell on this and demand they return the money. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

ljk67
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly same Prob PayPal done f all. Especially knowingly dealing with these fraudsters anyone get their money back. PayPal wanted me to jump through hoops.
Login to Me Too

Robsands56
Contributor
Contributor
Same as everyone else, I thought that if a product was not as described or defective, they would assist in getting a refund.
Login to Me Too

Fastbyte22
New Community Member

Still fighting with Pay Pal about this fraudulent company. Because its in China any direct contact is impossible.

Login to Me Too

PJO57
New Community Member
Me too but I didn't realise it was that order and by the time I raised a case it was beyond 6 months. This in itself is a travesty - it's still a scam - there should be NO time limit.
Login to Me Too

Robsands56
Contributor
Contributor
I queried the transaction within 6 months and still no response or assistance. Seriously doubting the integrity of PayPal!!!
Login to Me Too

ljk67
Contributor
Contributor
Paypals dealing with this issue are terrible only way to hurt them is to stop using for transactions... Knowingly allowing fraudulent companies to deal with them. Then just wipe their hands of us.....disgusting
Login to Me Too

Fastbyte22
New Community Member

I had the same issue with this fraudster. Ordered a Golf cart and got a cheap ring. Attempts to reach the seller have not been successful and PAY Pal will do nothing about it. I will be very warry about using Pay Pal in the future. They knowingly support fraudulant sellers and never stand up to them when they scam customers. I suspect Pay Pal gets lots of commissions from the sellers and are more concerned with profits than us as purchasers being defrauded.😖

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.