Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Jj8522
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item I saw advertised on Facebook for an adventure couples challenge book. Today I received the item that looks like a cheap knock off of what was advertised. I checked my PayPal payment and this is the seller. I believe uts fraudulent Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Josephine19921
Contributor
Contributor
And what do you exactly say to Paypal ? Because i send then all evidences too, including the Mails with the offer to give me 50% back, and they told me i have do make a complaint by a police to get my money back...
Login to Me Too

lisa_mash2
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem too. Could not believe the cheek of it to be honest. And now seeing this thread, how has PayPal not stepped in and closed their account or something?

I followed a sponsored Instagram Ad. However, I had also been seeing the real advert for the actual product and ordered it today directly from the adventure challenge. 

I have a screen recording of the Instagram advert which is on my YouTube https://youtu.be/jMtxirp1U_I

I paid $35.99 USD for and the seller offered $17.99 partial refund which I refused. They then requested I send the book back for a full refund which I have done today. 

Login to Me Too

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor

I'm affraid that when you'll send it back, they will say it's damaged and they will not give you back anything..

Login to Me Too

sarahlee86
Contributor
Contributor

hi, they gave me an address..but there is no zip code..what was the address you sent it back to and how much did it cost to send it back?

Login to Me Too

lisa_mash2
Contributor
Contributor
I sent it back to the address provided in the dispute. Shenxhen xihaiqingyue information technology co. Shenzhen 4th floor building B No 8 Guixiang Community Square Road Guanlan Street Longhua District 518000 China
Login to Me Too

dtsmalls7
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same happened to me, was supposed to be a scratch off adventure book but got 2 blank notepads. Offered me half back, said no wanted full refund. Just in process of sending it back recorded delivery but I’ll be asking Paypal to make them pay for postage, I’ve taken pics as evidence to which I’ll be adding in the resolution centre.

Did you get a full refund?

Login to Me Too

I have the same issue. still waiting on the PayPal case for over a month now - these people are scammers!

@paypal

ban this seller - Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Login to Me Too

Nathankenney73
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same exact problem. I also technically damaged the product to see if it had any scratch-off components as advertised. I keep trying to tell PayPal that it's a scam, but they demanded I return it if I want a refund. Shipping will cost $30 from Australia to China, and the item was literally eleven pieces of paper and two staples. I'm livid.
Login to Me Too

jsrconst
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Think this is the same scam company

website bestcashop .com without the space 

I was scammed too

PayPal is aiding and abetting the thieves for profit.

The Washington state attorney general should be looking into PayPal

Login to Me Too

craigo1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Firewood Splitter from this company it never turned up after some interaction  the time limit (180 days) ran out for disputes and Paypal ended the dispute. Avoid this company they are dishonest and their game is to rip you off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.