Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Jj8522
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item I saw advertised on Facebook for an adventure couples challenge book. Today I received the item that looks like a cheap knock off of what was advertised. I checked my PayPal payment and this is the seller. I believe uts fraudulent Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Mindfull
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, all I ended up getting was 50 percent.  It was either that or they request me to ship it back and spend more.  Bull!

Login to Me Too

Josephine19921
Contributor
Contributor
In the First round Paypal decided for the scammer. But i didnt accept this. So i write the Customer Service and das that i have all the evidences that i got a wrong product (a E-Mail from the scammer who say that they had a mistake in the Warehouse) and so the guidelines are clearly and the paypal customer protection says that i can get my Money back! At the end i got a Full refund from Paypal !
Login to Me Too

Nicole5799
Contributor
Contributor
How do i get my money off of pay pal when my account is limited due to suspious activity
Login to Me Too

Jj8522
Contributor
Contributor
With so many people coming forward with the same issue you think pay pal would do something about it to stop this particular fraudulent company considering they advertise that they are a secure and safe site. It makes me not trust pay pal either!!
Login to Me Too

sarahlee86
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed too and the company was only going to give me half of the 33$ that they got me for. I did not pay for a bunch of blank sheets of paper stapled together. This is ridiculous! i hope PAYPAL is able to get them for this and refuse to do business further on! They are supposed to check these sites out and make sure they are legit, makes me wonder how safe paypal really is if they allow these companies to **bleep** over many ppl on the same scam!

Login to Me Too

Tonicinnes
It’s the second time They’ve sided with the scammer now for me and I’ve been Robbed of almost £30 both times! I think PayPal should be discussed in themselves! Basically supporting scammers!
Login to Me Too

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor
After sending all the evidence, today I finally got all my money back from Paypal!
Login to Me Too

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor

@lisa_mash2 

That's what they asked me to do also, I got everything back trough paypal though..

I'm affraid that once they received the package, they will say it's damaged and that they won't refund the product. 

I guess you best chance is to try and arrange something with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Josephine19921
Contributor
Contributor
Did you sending it back ?
Login to Me Too

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor

No I did not send ik back, still have this at my home. Maybe it will come in handy when I run out of toiletpaper

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.