Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Jj8522
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item I saw advertised on Facebook for an adventure couples challenge book. Today I received the item that looks like a cheap knock off of what was advertised. I checked my PayPal payment and this is the seller. I believe uts fraudulent Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they are also offering me 50% but I also want a full refund. If anyone needs printscreens of their original advertisement, i have them! Maybe it will help you a bit in getting your money back, since they have changed the advertisement.. put in your email or fb and i will send them to you.
Login to Me Too

Josephine19921
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have the Website and Screenshot still ?
Login to Me Too

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor
I have!
Login to Me Too

Josephine19921
Contributor
Contributor
Can you please Send it to me? I cant put a email here ...
Login to Me Too

Krijger91

Hi,

Mind sending me the add? Got scammed to same way, got a 30 blank pages stapled together...

Login to Me Too

nathansteed
New Community Member

got the same here yet paypal sided with the scammer wtf!!

Login to Me Too

Tonicinnes
I’ve done all of this sent all photos of the advert and of what I Actually received, was offered 50% which I declined because almost £15 loss is still a dam scam but have been offered a Full refund only if I return the book back to them. Which is in China I’ve been to the post office and it will cost me another £10.50 to post back to them so I’m out of pocket again! Chances are they’ll never receive it and Iv lost even more money! Can’t believe PayPal are dealing with it so poorly! If they can see many people have been scammed they should get me my money back! Appalled at PayPal’s level of customer service too! Can’t actually contact a human being! And they can clearly see the amount of complaints against this scam yet still clearly siding on the behalf of the seller! Last month I ordered a speaker table £30 which never arrived and because the seller gave a receipt I never got my money back, which doesn’t prove for any second that that parcel ever reached my door because it dam well never. But yep PayPal decided the money from my pocket was clearly better off in some scamming companies!
Login to Me Too

Amean_n
Contributor
Contributor
Yes please. I would like a copy Of these. I was also duped. My PayPal case has been open since 10 Sept. I sent the book back for refund and claimed the return cost using the PayPal postage scheme. Still awaiting review. Disgusting
Login to Me Too

Grubb74
Contributor
Contributor
I rejected their pathetic first offer, then called them scam artist and I got offered 50% gave up after that as I wasn’t going to any better
Login to Me Too

MOS52

I needs printscreens of their original advertisement

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.