Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Jj8522
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item I saw advertised on Facebook for an adventure couples challenge book. Today I received the item that looks like a cheap knock off of what was advertised. I checked my PayPal payment and this is the seller. I believe uts fraudulent Shenzhen xihaiqingyue Information Technology Co., Ltd

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Murvee92
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I had the exact same product.

I'm now busy with Paypal to get my money back.

This is misleading in it's ultimate form.

Should have searched it before but then I only googled  ''Noonbak'' one of their sites they are operating on.

check these reviews: https://www.facebook.com/sailsky.global/reviews/?ref=page_internal.

Hopefully Paypal will help me out in this matter.

Login to Me Too

Jj8522
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a charge back from my bank. I'm still disputing on pay pal just on the principle its wrong and I don't want people doing the wrong thing to get away with it.
Login to Me Too

Tonicinnes
I’m in the middle of doing the same but have been offered a refund only if I return the book back to them. Which is in China I’ve been to the post office and it will cost me another £10.50 to post back to them so I’m out of pocket again! Chances are they’ll never receive it and Iv lost even more money! Can’t believe PayPal are dealing with it so poorly! If they can see many people have been scammed they should get me my money back!
Login to Me Too

Mindfull
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but everyone gets treated the same.  Company offers 25 percent, which I turned down. Then officially tells Paypal that they will offer 50 percent.  No amount of talking to Paypal helped me.  They are condoning this businesses routine practice of sending crap and giving back 50 percent.  What a wonderful business plan!  Money for nothing!  

Login to Me Too

Travis_Robinson
Contributor
Contributor

Great to know it's not just me - Exact same issue for me. Feeling for you all as well!

Sadly, I opened my "PayPal account" through their website - Was a phishing website, so they collected my details, signed me up to the real PayPal with those details, and made the purchase. They managed to obtain enough information to port my phone and access my internet banking and take my savings.

Receiving the blank book was such a frustrating taunt on top of that.

I realised a couple of days after my purchase and tried to file an "unauthorised activity" dispute, but technically it wasn't unauthorised activity. I do appreciate that and accept that it was my fault there. Sadly, now I can't open a genuine dispute over the goods not being as described. The message bot just declines the request and I haven't found another way to connect with someone from PayPal. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Tonicinnes
Nope! I’ve recently realised how poor PayPal’s customer service is!
Login to Me Too

Grubb74
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by not one but two companies and they did nothing to help it was such poor service
Login to Me Too

Mindfull
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I also ordered this item!  Will never buy from China again if I can tell.  I literally received a blank notebook which would have cost less than 50 cents at the dollar store.  I sure hope I can get my money back!  

Login to Me Too

SophieKatePrest
New Community Member

I bought the same item - 27USD including shipping, and what I received was a blank A5 notebook worth around £1. I'm currently requesting a full refund through PayPal.. they actually offered me 50% back... um no, I want the full refund!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.