Shenzhen Susong Info Tech Ltd

Bigmo1950
New Community Member

Purchased a ladder on Aug 21st 2020. No info on shipped. Can not contact vendor. No response. Is vendor legit? Want product or refund my money. Please advise TY. Bigmo1950 My purchase details Your Transaction ID: 3NW20382YW6655612 Merchant Transaction ID: 9YX13938LW4242620 Purchase Date: August 21, 2020 Payment to: Shenzhen Gusong InfoTech Ltd Payment from: Martin <removed> Invoice ID: c14590605754523.1 Quantity: 1 Item: 50% OFF Hot Sale Multi-Position Ladder- 50% OFF Hot Sale Multi-Position Ladder Toolkit ID Number: Price: $24.90 USD _ Subtotal $24.90 USD Shipping $9.99 USD Total $34.89 USD

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

RaybeeA
New Community Member

Me too I got scammed. Order the Ladder for 50% off . Sent me the tracking number , updates and all  but all was fake! I was waiting by my door  September 14 , 2020  the entire day. I was literally at my porch at 12:58 pm  when the item was said to be delivered according to tracking update, NOT TRUE!!! Nothing came ! Paypal please help!

Login to Me Too

RickG15
New Community Member
Same here. I actually received a 10 ounce envelope with a worthless tool organizer in it. They offered me a $7 refund and keep the worthless item. What a joke! They have upped it to $17. I won’t settle for less than a full refund.
Login to Me Too

lockwoodsam
Contributor
Contributor

I had exact same experience. Paypal strung me along on a complaint. At last said I would have to file report with government agency (ISC?) and furnish them with report of filing. This was done and 2 days later they denied my claim. I fault paypal for allowing scum like this to continue to operate, scam customers and then refuse to reimburse customers. I plan to write President of Paypal and complain. Perhaps if others did the same Paypal will reconsider and do the right thing! President & CEO is Dan Schulman, 2211 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95131. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

MarcAZ
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I also followed a Facebook ad. Silly me! The ad offered a 3/8 drive battery ratchet for around $32US, delivered. Payment via PayPal seemed safe. Item described as a "ELECTRIC WRENCH 3/8" CORDLESS RATCHET" with full tracking and shipping insurance. After several weeks, I received a 4" adjustable spanner/wrench (a "shifter" as they are called in Australia) and one that could be purchased for $2 at the local bargain shop.

After placing the order, I felt a little suspicious so I emailed the seller asking that they confirm I was receiving a battery ratchet. They responded with the old "many happy customers, etc" so I replied to that email asking that they confirm what I was receiving or cancel the order. I've never heard from them again. I have opened a PayPal dispute.

This is the second time I have been ripped off in as many weeks via Facebook ads. At least the other one is communicating with me and I may get a refund. Bottom line: if it looks too good to be true, even with PayPal payment, forget it!

UPDATE: PayPal reversed the payment in full!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.