Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
And they are part of it. Just don’t use PayPal anymore. I’m not
Login to Me Too

lakonas67
Contributor
Contributor

i just lost 56$ paypal side with scamer again btw CMOLO CO change to ACER co at my activity. probably to confuse. everybody must report it. you may get your money back from government   .https://www.wikihow.com/Report-False-Advertising   http://www.**bleep**-paypal.com/resources/small_claims_court.html                              report any  chinese co who is a scam.you can find plenty. http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php

Login to Me Too

darrylcurtis
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company after buying a kitchen rack from an ad on Facebook. The item never arrived. The company put me off for months. Paypal supported them in my case saying they provided a valid tracking number. I was never given any proof of a tracking number from any shipping company. The item never arrived. They have my money and I have nothing. 

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

yep, that's their pattern, leaving everyone frustrated..   Not huge money so a lot of people don't say anything.   I emailed the owner of Paypal but of course no response.  I'm seriously thinking of seeing if 60 Minutes will take on the story.

It's crazy that Paypal has not dropped them as a vendor with this many complaints.  What started out as a few pages is well over 40

Login to Me Too

HeyDudeWheresMy
Contributor
Contributor
I actually thought about doing the very same thing ... only contacting A Current Affair instead. Given the current climate with international relations and the topic of this thread, I think they'd be VERY interested in covering the story.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Is that a TV show  in the US?

Great.  paypal needs to be investigated.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

The frustrating part is Paypal should try the tracking number to see where it sent them.  Anyone can come up with a number.

Sorry.  You have lots of company with this fraudulent vendor.

Login to Me Too

Larsonite

I was scammed by this company.  I purchased a huge dish organizer that cost $28 dollars.  I received a container that would hold a sponge.  Since the company can prove they sent me "something" using their tracking number, the case has been closed.  Yet, I researched the company name and saw this...

Solved: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud ...www.paypal-community.com › td-p
Apr 13, 2020 — Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud. Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue ...
Solved: scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY ...
May 25, 2020
Got scammed - help? - PayPal Community
Jan 16, 2020
scammed by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL ...
May 1, 2020
Got Scammed by Shenzhen Soweway International, Can ...
Apr 14, 2020
More results from www.paypal-community.com

Solved: scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY ...www.paypal-community.com › td-p › page
Re: scammer under the name SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED. Ask for what back?? Play their game. You never got ...

Clearly this company is scamming people through paypal.  But paypal won't do anything about it...  That's not right!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.