Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Zorrie67
Contributor
Contributor

What gets me angry is that they keep getting away with it and will continue because no one cares. Everyone is making money on our expense and we stay without our money or the products we paid for. I also ordered a dish rack that has never come . 

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

What started out as under 100 responses on this company is now over 400.  Exactly.  Someone was brilliant and obviously fradulent in thinking of selling items under $50, and either not sending them or sending parts and counting on the customer giving up.  Some of us have gotten out money back, mostly because I used a credit card, not a paypal account.   But , honestly. why is Paypal letting them continue using them.??????  Do they not read the posts???

Everyone should get their money returned, no matter how small.

Login to Me Too

Raf14
Contributor
Contributor

It's not just that they let them keep doing it. They are blind to what is happening. I have been writing with paypal since last week and they are still asking for cases or other nonsense. I gave the case details. I sent them attachments from this community, I gave them that the address is false, etc. I received another reply today that I should be contacted through the 'settlement center'. Any joke? In the center of settlement the only thing I can write now is only the data to monitor the parcel I was supposed to send. Sell the item with paypal, send anything, confirm that you will give the money back when the buyer sends you the item and no one will do anything to you. A good way to do business?

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

so frustrating:(

Login to Me Too

GeeBelau
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing. After a month i notified paypal then i got a shipment email from them. When i responded to the email asking for cancellation and a refund, the email has been deactivated. I did receive something, a plain small steel basket thats probably available at a dollar store. I escalated the issue to paypal and paypal decided i should return the item at my expense if i want a refund. Thinking paypal will protect consumers was my mistake. I hope you get a better result with ur dispute.
Login to Me Too

Lannah07
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, I'm sorry to read that your case was handled that way. It gives me no hope that mine would be resolved differently. Sad that people can get away with scamming others. I have learned a lesson never to purchase from unknown/unrecognizable entities.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Is there such a thing as an owner of Paypal.  These responses are totally not acceptable and I'm guessing they must be from underpaid employees.

Seriously, there are over 500 complaints now and that's not counting the ones who didn't take the time to post!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Kmcbrennan
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a stainless painted rack that was supposed to go up and over the sink& faucet, and got a small white wore basket. PayPal says I need to ship back, shipping shipping out to China is looking like about $50 for an item I paid $29 to get that actually would cost about a dollar to buy at dollar tree. I will have to take it up with my bank
Login to Me Too

CBischoff53
I ordered 2 ball throwers and have not received either but I understand that they usually just send the balls and no thrower. Fraud
Login to Me Too

HeyDudeWheresMy
Contributor
Contributor
I got double-duped ... Order: A doggy ball-launcher Received: 3 tennis balls NOTES: Guess I must be the launcher Order: An over the sink kitchen rack Received: 2 small baskets NOTES: My arms are gonna get REAL tired holding those baskets up all the time. Not to mention the fact that I'm also a part-time doggy ball-launcher. https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems/make-a-consumer-complaint #ShenzhenSowewayFraud #PaypalRefund #ACCCcomplaints
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.