Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

STLQueenie
Contributor
Contributor

We were caught up in the "Golf Game" received a golf ball

Tracking # 94001112oo793167760961

Since I've  yet to hear of PayPal refunding  money on THISscam, I'll  inquire with credit card company. 

Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
Message and tracking info. Reads: Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item 9274 8927 0053 9000 0100 8218 21On Its Way to USPS Add Nickname + SHENZHEN SPEEDA LOGISTICS ENTERPRISE Parcel Select Lightweight-- USPS Tracking® Remove From Dashboard Add Delivery Instructionscaret dropdown image Note: DI not available for this package. Scan History Jun 19 6:12 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item BLOOMINGTON,CA 92316 Jun 18 3:59 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item BRISBANE,CA 94005 May 09 7:16 am Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item INGLEWOOD,CA 90304
Login to Me Too

Navajogirl
Contributor
Contributor
I was not given a tracking number
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

My USPS tracking number is 

9405 5102 008[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting.   I gave you my tracking number and Paypal removed half it, saying phone numbers are not permitted???????????   WTF????

Login to Me Too

GrammaKate
Contributor
Contributor

I found this on the USPS website. It shouldn't bee too difficult to write a boilerplate complaint and flood these resources:

Websites Offering Information or Resources on Fraud

Login to Me Too

gedljd
Contributor
Contributor
About the pool i order
Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. And PayPal insists in protecting them.

i wonder if PayPal is now a fraud too.

Login to Me Too

Mechrophile
I ordered an over-the-sink dish drying rack from this company in early April. At the end of May, I received a bent, rusted little basket that smelled of mildew (in a global pandemic, wtf!). Seller couldn't be contacted directly by email, so I opened a case with PayPal. PayPal contacted them, but the seller took another month to reply, and by then I'd simply thrown the trash away. Now I can't get my money back from this scam artist. With as many of us that have issues with the seller, they should be marked as a fraudulent entity.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.