Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

kingrougarou

I ordered what was SUPPOSED to be a dish rack (I lived in a tiny house with two roommates and a dinky kitchen with no counter space) before I looked up the company and realized there were TONS of people who said it was a scam. I tried to cancel the order the same day, but PayPal didn't offer the option. I opened a dispute, and then changed the dispute when I received the item, which was a TINY METAL BASKET like you buy at the dollar store for school supplies. I provided all the information I could, including links to more than one dispute on PayPal's own help forums telling them the same thing. I never saw any sort of email from the company, and PayPal just denied my claim.

If anyone has good alternatives to PayPal, please let me know, because I'm ready to jump ship. This has been five months of frustration, and this company is just getting away with scamming people left and right and PayPal doesn't care.

Login to Me Too

thats_chicken

Same thing! Only consolation is reading these and knowing I'm not alone.  Ordered a dish rack, got a wire basket for $30.  That was after waiting 5 months for it to arrive. Can no longer pull my order up on their website. Emailed their customer service and email was returned. Complete and utter BS. Paypal denied my claim. **bleep** you Paypal. I'm done!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you paid by credit card dispute it with them. The credit card companies are standing behind us unlike PayPal. I cancelled my Paypal after they did this to me too.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry!   They must have a warehouse of cheap stuff to send out!  Thankfully I had a credit card attached to Paypal and went directly to them, by passed Paypal.

We all don't get why they don't block this vendor.  i still thinking it would make great fodder for 60 Minutes. !!!

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree!!!   At least my credit card company took me at my word, without any documentation, etc and reversed the charge on my card.

I still say an investigation is warranted.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I did not see this reply.  All is good as the charges were reversed by my credit card.  I hope Paypal will consider dropping them as a vendor as there are mounting complaints against this company.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

No, I had my credit card company reverse the charges, which they did right away.  I'm glad I did

Considering all the complaints from this vendor, the frustrations with Paypal not responding,  why are you still allowing them to be a vendor?  Not one order has been what they represented.  Its been partial or some fake version of.    There are rumors you may have something going with this company.  I think it warrants a story by 60 minutes.

In my opinion

Login to Me Too

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Very similar to my experience. Photo and receipt of purchase COMPLETELY different from product shipped. This company is a complete fraud, taking photos from products, skewing the information, setting up dummy webpages- all in a purposeful diversion to get orders that are never fulfilled. I have spent more than 2 hours corresponding with PayPal to try to resolve this. Never again. I'm shopping bricks and mortar from now on. Can't trust what I used to online.

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KellySQuestions 

Hope all is well and safe.  

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened and i do feel the frustration.  Have you file already a dispute here in PayPal?  if not then do file a dispute this would guide you in filing a dispute I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description. Now if you already file a dispute and it was closed in favor of the seller then i encourage you to contact our customer service and request for the case to reopen and make an appeal.  What's gonna happen is that we will give you ample time (3 to 10 days maximum) to present compelling evidence to support your appeal which in your case the evidence that you will be needing a a complete product listing (one the was shown on the seller website) also include the URL/website link of the seller, if in the product listing of the seller does not match with the one you had received then there is a big chance to win the case.  So if you will be making now an appeal and you have already that piece of evidence then reach out to our customer service all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided. One more thing this is just a piece of advise this might help you in the near future before purchasing online please read some reviews or comment on the seller website. 

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I don’t understand. I had a dispute With this company for almost a month when I didn’t receive my order. I just noticed this form complaining about this company why did PayPal still take weeks and weeks to get a refund for me after going back-and-forth and back-and-forth. I Paypal has had complaints about this company before I even ordered but yet they’re still keeping my money and not resolving the issue quicker
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.