Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

TheKings2
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased a cat tree/house from Soweway International received 100mmX75mm ( 4"X3") timber piece of junk. Went through Paypal dispute system, wrote to seller who offered 50% refund or return for 100% refund but postage costs same as purchase price. Informed Paypal that not acceptable and then Paypal found in favour of scammer. Still chasing Paypal but seems they are supporting this company. DO NOT use Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics and use extreme caution using Paypal as their buyer protection isn't true. Probably safer to pay using dedicated credit card.

Login to Me Too

joetoken
Contributor
Contributor

I too was defrauded by these individuals and paypal denied my claim, I paid for a kitched drying rack that was listed to stand 53 cm high, I was sent a basket that was 9 cm by 9cm... I sent photos of what I was sent vs what I ordered which made it obvious it was bait and switch, still paypal ruled in thier favor.  I find it interesting that PayPal doesnt have a way of filing a fraud dispute... not "the item isnt as expected" but I was mailed a trinket so the fraudulent compay could produce tracking information.  So your only option is to return an item at your cost to china....This fraudulalent compay picks a price point that makes that a ridiculous propositon to actually do and they commit fraud repeatedly using Paypal to help.  Seeing all the complaints here and assuming there are many more that go unreported I begin to feel that PayPal may be complicit in keep these frauds going.  Just my opinion but when a person aids another person in commiting repeated frauds...I think that applies to companies as well.  Paypal can not say they did not know at this point.  The frauds are obvious and PayPal should honor thier gaurantees to customers to ensure that fraudulent purchases are reimbursed... although, for Paypal perhaps the only customers that matter are those that sell using paypal.  

Login to Me Too

Sleekycc
Contributor
Contributor
TOTALLY SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY AND PAYPAL SIDED WITH THEM OVER ME AS THEIR CUSTOMER! Don't know how the company showed a fake delivery status because I never received the product and the company won't answer any emails. Was not surprised to see so many issues posted on this forum. PayPal should be ashamed for siding with shady company vs longtime loyal customers.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry.  Its so frustrating.  Many are leaving Paypal in search of another source to use, if needed.

I still think it would make for a great 60 minutes investigation.

I did email the owner but of course, no reply.

Login to Me Too

Sleekycc
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have a working number for Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics? They don't respond to emails.  I want to hear directly from them about what happened to my product and how come it shows as delivered when I never received it (unless it was stolen off my porch).

Login to Me Too

gymnast46
Contributor
Contributor

No phone number but they have responded to my emails.  They even admitted that the advertisement was misleading and offered to let me keep the useless bags (they never sent the chairs) and they'd refund 20%.  I refused and returned the bags to the NJ address they were shipped from.

Paypal told me they'll have a resolution on the 19th but changed the date to the 25th and now are saying the 30th.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

When I had an issue with them, they responded to my emails within a day but that was a few months ago.  I since got my money credited to the credit card attached to paypal.

Ithink if we all emailed the president, maybe he'd get the idea that this vendor needs to be eliminated.  Also, I am considering sending 60 Minutes the idea of investigating Paypal and this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

1Littlebear
Contributor
Contributor
Good idea, Do you have an email address for the President ? 1Littlebear
Login to Me Too

RMcGill
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a dish drying rack for $19.00 back in May. I have waited patiently due to Covid 19 but it is now August and I still have nothing. According to my PayPal account my purchase was shipped. I cannot track the package and have no idea how it was shipped. There is no phone number, customer service or address. I am at a total loss for finding anything or anyone that can help me. The issue is not the money, but it is about being ripped off! PayPal has to know something about who this company is and I hope action will be take so that no one else gets ripped off. This is bad business and makes me skeptical of doing any transactions with businesses over PayPal.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
PayPal is so bad that after 20 years I closed and cancelled both my PayPal account and my PayPal credit. NEVER AGAIN. There are too many scams going on and PayPal seems to be part of it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.