Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

mkirychuk
New Community Member

Same here.  This company has clearly stolen from many people and Paypal should not be in business with them.  I ordered one of those bean bag games, but for golf, over 4 months ago.  What did I receive in the mail finally this week? 1 SINGLE GOLF BALL.  For $50.00 CAD.  Absolute crap.  They got back to me and offered me a 10 % refund. 

Paypal please do something about this company !!!!

Login to Me Too

AndyMac187
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 of the golf "corn hole" games and was sent 2-poor quality practice golf balls!  I use PayPal because I trust them to ensure vendors are legitimate.  This company is certainly perpetrating a fraud and PayPal is party to the scam.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Save yourself some time and just dispute it through your credit card company. PayPal will back the scam company. Next, file a complaint with E-consumer.gov and name both companies in the complaint.
Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor

Good Idea. Would that help move Paypal to the right track?

Login to Me Too

meliemoo55
New Community Member
so can i take it up with my bank for a refund? also does anyone have a correct post return address for this dodgy company?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yes, notify your bank of the fraud. If a credit card is connected to your PayPal account, go through them. Also, if you dare, you can find the address in your PayPal account. Look for the purchase and cluck on it. That info will come up
Login to Me Too

JamRob1
Contributor
Contributor
I wished I had read these post before I made my purchase. I ordered 3 camping chairs with canopies for $59.97, what I received 2 month later was 3 cheap powder blue folding chair covers. After reading all of these similar complaints I am outraged that PayPal is still carrying this company. Soweway International is a "bait and switch" ripoff and needs to be dropped. I can only imagine how many other people have been scammed that have yet to report it. Lesson learned!!
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

We all don't understand why Paypal continues to allow them to continue being a vendor??   I still think it would make a great 60 Minutes investigation.

Login to Me Too

Allen32
Pay pal should be held responsible for letting obvious scams use their platforms.
Login to Me Too

Sleekycc
Contributor
Contributor
What the heck! When I received a package with 3 cheap unmarked golf balls I had no idea what it was. Now it makes sense. The product they never sent me was actually the golf balls! That's how they verified to PayPal that they actually sent something. When they sent the package tracking number and all the routes it took to get to me, I couldn't figure out how they did that. They sent the same thing to PayPal and Paypal sided with them and ended my dispute claim. This company is criminally ingenious! And terribly evil. I hope they get what's coming to them. Eventually sinister companies get caught. Til then, unfortunately many victims will lose their hard earned money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.