Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

I've tried complaining to Facebook about these companies but there's no address, no nothing to send your complaints to. Other than the 3 dots on every post, there's nothing. FB pays little attention to comments made via the 3 dots. Anyone have any ideas on how to contact FB?
Highlighted

I filed a claim for a yard golf game this company says they sent. They in fact sent a single golf ball with zero documentation or identification. The only way I could match it was a tiny number on the shipping sticker. When contacted they told me to send the item back to Hong Kong (a golf ball-the $ wasn’t with the item). When I refused and complained that it was a scam pay pal sided with them. They clearly never sent me the yard told game in the tiny box that I received. They are total scammers and they just keep taking our money and getting away with it!
Highlighted
Contributor

What the heck! When I received a package with 3 cheap unmarked golf balls I had no idea what it was. Now it makes sense. The product they never sent me was actually the golf balls! That's how they verified to PayPal that they actually sent something. When they sent the package tracking number and all the routes it took to get to me, I couldn't figure out how they did that. They sent the same thing to PayPal and Paypal sided with them and ended my dispute claim. This company is criminally ingenious! And terribly evil. I hope they get what's coming to them. Eventually sinister companies get caught. Til then, unfortunately many victims will lose their hard earned money.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I absolutely refuse to ever use PayPal again!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here.  This company has clearly stolen from many people and Paypal should not be in business with them.  I ordered one of those bean bag games, but for golf, over 4 months ago.  What did I receive in the mail finally this week? 1 SINGLE GOLF BALL.  For $50.00 CAD.  Absolute crap.  They got back to me and offered me a 10 % refund. 

Paypal please do something about this company !!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 of the golf "corn hole" games and was sent 2-poor quality practice golf balls!  I use PayPal because I trust them to ensure vendors are legitimate.  This company is certainly perpetrating a fraud and PayPal is party to the scam.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Save yourself some time and just dispute it through your credit card company. PayPal will back the scam company. Next, file a complaint with E-consumer.gov and name both companies in the complaint.
Highlighted
Contributor

Good Idea. Would that help move Paypal to the right track?

Highlighted
New Community Member

so can i take it up with my bank for a refund? also does anyone have a correct post return address for this dodgy company?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Yes, notify your bank of the fraud. If a credit card is connected to your PayPal account, go through them. Also, if you dare, you can find the address in your PayPal account. Look for the purchase and cluck on it. That info will come up