Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

stenise01

i am another person caught by this company 

why is paypal still letting this company us them . i paid 42.00 for two empty plastic bags .

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry.  Exactly what everyone is saying

Login to Me Too

Chris3141
Contributor
Contributor

I am in England and have recently been scammed by this company.  Lost £21.67    25.98 usdaUSD on a 4 piece multifunctional cooking pan and £22.54.   26.98 on a camping chair with canopy.   Just put in a claim from PayPal but after reading all these accounts .. I won't hold my breath.   Will I use PayPal again?    I don't think so.   Will I recommend anyone to pay Pal.  NO

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have a credit card attached to your Paypal account?   If so and that credit card was charged, dispute the charge.  It seems to get faster results.

This company counts on the fact that people will wear out and give up .   I've been keeping track of the complaints against this company and now its over a 1000, most in the last 2 months.

I hope you get some resolution.

Login to Me Too

Zorrie67
Contributor
Contributor

Yes , i paid with my card but paypal took the sellers side and denied my claim. I sent all the documents and pis they asked for even the email transactions. But they still denied it, they wanted me to to make a police report online , but with everything that is going on you have to wait forever for them to hit you back with reports and stuff and they denied it. I know they see how many people have been scammed by these people , but obviously they dont care. So disappointed in paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
I now believe that PayPal is behind the scam. I’ve stopped using PayPal for good now. I think they are cashing in on those refunds. I had a problem with another transaction and the seller agreed for a refund. I sent the item back and then all of a sudden PayPal denied that claim even after the refund was accepted by both PayPal and the seller.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Wow???!!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is it possible...just possible that that actual, real PayPal disputes site has been hacked? I mean, some of us (only a few) are getting refunds when we are ALL complaining about and doing the same things to fix the problem. I think I will send a letter to the head of PayPal and recommend that many more of us do the same thing. I know the US Postal Inspectors know about it as do many other organizations. Let's notify the top dog! His name is Dan Schulman. You can google his address. Let's flood his mail box with (polite/professional) complaints. Maybe he'll do something.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Its worth a try.  I put it on my FB page for people to beware and also noted I am dropping my account.

Login to Me Too

gymnast46
Contributor
Contributor

The original purchase was a result of an ad on Facebook.  I wonder why Facebook dosen't do a better job screening their advertisers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.