Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

momofbksk
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! I ordered an over the sink shelf in April and it still has not arrived. I paid expedited shipping too. Opened a dispute a month ago to get a refund and it is still being "reviewed". Load of crap! 

Login to Me Too

Chris3141
Contributor
Contributor

WOW.  I wish I had joined PayPal community sooner.    I too have been scammed by this company on the 3rd of July 2020 and have just opened a resolution case against them.   Why on earth did PayPal let my money go through to them when they Knew it was a scam?  I ordered a 4 piece multifunctional cooking pan copper bottomed .that could fry/ boil/ roast ect.  I received a toy 3 inch chip pan insert that I would not pay 50p for.   After reading all about other people's accounts on how PayPal are handling  things it looks like I too will not get my money back even though the company as verified they are in the wrong by offering me a 30% refund in one email and a 69 % refund in an other if I send this piece of **bleep** back at a cost of 20 USD.  Yeh right, I am certainly going to throw away another £20.   There must have been hundreds of people who answered their advertisement.  Have got the same problem with another company but I feel in my bones that it is the same company using another name.   I ordered a camping chair with canopy .  I recieved a piece of canvas 23 inch x7 inch that they say is a storage bag and they say I ordered.  There again they proved to be liars when they showed in an email to me the very chair that I had ordered.   I have screen shots of everthing.   But looks like pay Pal are all pay pay pay but not pals

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Your statement is correct. Same company, different name. I know of 3 names they have used.
Login to Me Too

sfk
Contributor
Contributor

First, why does PayPal do business with this vendor, given that so many people have been burned by it? 

Second, why doesn't Paypal have a way yo submit the fraud report via email, or electronically, at all? 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
PayPal says they need to get a certain number of complaints about a company before they do anything. It's obvious to me that they don't read their own community pages!
Login to Me Too

gymnast46
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read these complaints before my wife placed the order.  She ordered two lawn chairs with bags.  The company only sent the bags.  In their email response they even admitted the ad was misleading.  We were charged nearly $40 for the two poorly sewn nylon bags that could be bought at the Dollar Store.  I mailed them back to the return address on the package.  Now they say they can't credit me because they don't accept returns at that address.

Why is Paypal still doing business with this scammer?   

Facebook is culplable too.  The ad appeared there.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I've tried complaining to Facebook about these companies but there's no address, no nothing to send your complaints to. Other than the 3 dots on every post, there's nothing. FB pays little attention to comments made via the 3 dots. Anyone have any ideas on how to contact FB?
Login to Me Too

Didisloan
I filed a claim for a yard golf game this company says they sent. They in fact sent a single golf ball with zero documentation or identification. The only way I could match it was a tiny number on the shipping sticker. When contacted they told me to send the item back to Hong Kong (a golf ball-the $ wasn’t with the item). When I refused and complained that it was a scam pay pal sided with them. They clearly never sent me the yard told game in the tiny box that I received. They are total scammers and they just keep taking our money and getting away with it!
Login to Me Too

Sleekycc
Contributor
Contributor
What the heck! When I received a package with 3 cheap unmarked golf balls I had no idea what it was. Now it makes sense. The product they never sent me was actually the golf balls! That's how they verified to PayPal that they actually sent something. When they sent the package tracking number and all the routes it took to get to me, I couldn't figure out how they did that. They sent the same thing to PayPal and Paypal sided with them and ended my dispute claim. This company is criminally ingenious! And terribly evil. I hope they get what's coming to them. Eventually sinister companies get caught. Til then, unfortunately many victims will lose their hard earned money.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I absolutely refuse to ever use PayPal again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.