Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Princerix
Contributor
Contributor
Please do not use this or ekittys to order anything. I paid 154 dollars and they send 10 small pieces of plastic instead of brick like landscaping edging.
Login to Me Too

zanarouse
I bought 2 recliner camping chairs, but what I got were 2 small cheap camping tables. They shouldn't even be called tables, you can't put anything on them, they are useless. And PayPal won't let me file a complaint on this. DO NOT BUY FROM SOWEWAY
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Almost 1000 complaints and Paypal still carries them as a vendor?????    I don't know why Paypal won't stand behind you as a customer.  This company continues to falsely advertise their product.   And says "you go what your ordered"   If you don't like it, return it to China.

Now paypal is limited because of the COVID,  but to continue to ignore these complaints is beyond me.

I'm sorry,   Hope you continue to pursue it.

Login to Me Too

zanarouse
this company should be banned from PayPal
Login to Me Too

targa55
Contributor
Contributor

How did you all go about getting your money back?

Login to Me Too

1NClady
Contributor
Contributor

Most of us haven't gotten our money back and just about all of us that have filed a claim/complaint with PayPal have gotten either the scammer/seller backed by Paypal, for a multitude of reasons i.e. fake tracking numbers showing that something was delivered, THAT WASN'T!

I filed 2 complaints with PayPal and the first was revoked (product I ordered delivered except it wasn't). I'm still waiting to see what PayPal decided on the second one. My gut says it will probably be the same ending. Totally, between the 2 orders I'm out of over $200.00 I'll never see.

PayPal has totally disappointed me.

Login to Me Too

1NClady
Contributor
Contributor
DITTO!! Over $200 for window treatments I was excited to find. Never going to see the OR my $200. PayPal has been absolutely NO HELP!!
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Fortunately I had my credit card attached to Paypal so I called (went online) the credit card direct and told them I didn't receive the product (which I did eventually but it was totally not what was represented) and they reversed my amount, no questions asked.

Login to Me Too

TheKings2
Contributor
Contributor

No luck. Paypal seems to be in partnership with this company

Login to Me Too

Leslie55
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!!!😠
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.