Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

TM37
Contributor
Contributor

There is something odd about this vendor.  I too was sent a product that was not even close to the description.  The odd part was the return address of the package.  It came from:

Jon

<Removed>

If you google the address, it is a convenience store in Alabama.  This is a long way from China.  Also, the tracking information routed the mail thru Greenwood, IN.  It may be plausible that the USPS would route packages from Hong Kong to Mpls, MN via Indiana, but it seems odd.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Your note is why I reported this to the US Postal Inspectors. The company in China is using something called drop shipment. This makes it seem like it's from(in your case) Alabama. It's not until you want to return it that you find out it's from China. Drop shipments are very cheap!!
Login to Me Too

TM37
Contributor
Contributor

Probably why it took 3 months to get 3 tennis balls from China. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Julie_Banuelos
Contributor
Contributor
I think this company has now rebranded itself to avoid accountability. This is the product I thought I bought but clearly didn't get what was advertised. They essentially robbed me of $30 but if you add everyone else's purchases, they probably got thousands. https://www.yoodag.com/products/ove
Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  They sent me a golf ball from 15460 Clyde Ave, South Holland, Illinois 60473.  When you Google the house it is a small residential house with U.S. flags all over the front yard.  Ironically, there is a Sherriffs Deputy patrol car parked across the street.  There is definitely something fishy going on here.   This address shows the following is located here.  The U.S. Postal Inspector should check this out.

BOWZWEI Trademark of Shenzhen Bojia E-commerce
AOESILA - Shenzhen Yumumu Technology Co.,Ltd 
LOMCEN - Shenzhen Youjincheng Electronic Technology Co
HUIXIANG CHEN
Login to Me Too

Leslie55
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been ripped off by Shenzhen. I cannot believe all the complaints I am seeing. I just spent 3 months trying to get my money back only to have pay pal turn me down. I am very angry to see this has been happening to a lot of people and Pay Pal is not turning this company in and trying to get them shut down or blocked from being used by their customers.
Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor

Put a claim to your Credit company against Paypal and the  Seller. For me it worked. (Visa)

Login to Me Too

Mikoj
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a golf swing trainer for$us27.98 ang got a golf ball !!!
having a long dispute with Jieyl and gymnato without any luck .

will press on but they are obviously a sham !!!!

Login to Me Too

Leslie55
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a golf game for outside and all I got was a golf ball too! Very agree that with the amount of complaints on this company Pay Pal should know they are a fraudulent company and act accordingly!! 😠
Login to Me Too

Rodekrew1
Ordered a motorcycle tent got a $2 bag....they were all over Facebook and Instagram advertising under different names but PayPal Merchant listed as Shenzhen Soweway....surely enough complaints for PayOak to act against this mob of dogs
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.