Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Hi

This company is changing its name, in my particular case I was scammed by Shenzhen Soweway Internatonal Logistics

I bought a bearing puller and this is what they ship .... A sad empty box.

IMG_20200718_235526704.jpgIMG_20200718_235537924.jpg

Regards

Highlighted
Contributor

OH, no.   yep, that's their MO.

Highlighted
Contributor

Sadly PayPal is part of this scam. dont count on them to resolve anything for you
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi All,

put a claim to your credit company against Paypal and the seller.

Highlighted
Contributor

This company is a fraud!I submitted a complaint, per PayPal, who suggested for additional time for item to be delivered. Coincidentally, the case expired the day before I received a random item that was a small wire basket that looked like something that holds silverware in a dishwasher instead if getting the dish rack. Such a disgrace. PayPal needs to cancel them. I bet now they've popped up with new registered name because their site is invalid now. Buyer be warned.
Highlighted
Contributor

Although I am completely sorry this has happened to anyone else; somewhat relieved that I’m not a complete idiot!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I to ordered a dish drain with a fancy picture and received some tiny little wire basket! From Alabama no less! I will stop using pay pal if they don't help!

Highlighted
Contributor

There is something odd about this vendor.  I too was sent a product that was not even close to the description.  The odd part was the return address of the package.  It came from:

Jon

<Removed>

If you google the address, it is a convenience store in Alabama.  This is a long way from China.  Also, the tracking information routed the mail thru Greenwood, IN.  It may be plausible that the USPS would route packages from Hong Kong to Mpls, MN via Indiana, but it seems odd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Your note is why I reported this to the US Postal Inspectors. The company in China is using something called drop shipment. This makes it seem like it's from(in your case) Alabama. It's not until you want to return it that you find out it's from China. Drop shipments are very cheap!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Probably why it took 3 months to get 3 tennis balls from China. 🙂