cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

This is what I don’t understand. I had a dispute With this company for almost a month when I didn’t receive my order. I just noticed this form complaining about this company why did PayPal still take weeks and weeks to get a refund for me after going back-and-forth and back-and-forth. I Paypal has had complaints about this company before I even ordered but yet they’re still keeping my money and not resolving the issue quicker
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here! I ordered an over the sink shelf in April and it still has not arrived. I paid expedited shipping too. Opened a dispute a month ago to get a refund and it is still being "reviewed". Load of crap! 

Highlighted

First, why does PayPal do business with this vendor, given that so many people have been burned by it? 

Second, why doesn't Paypal have a way yo submit the fraud report via email, or electronically, at all? 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

PayPal says they need to get a certain number of complaints about a company before they do anything. It's obvious to me that they don't read their own community pages!
Highlighted
Contributor

I wish I had read these complaints before my wife placed the order.  She ordered two lawn chairs with bags.  The company only sent the bags.  In their email response they even admitted the ad was misleading.  We were charged nearly $40 for the two poorly sewn nylon bags that could be bought at the Dollar Store.  I mailed them back to the return address on the package.  Now they say they can't credit me because they don't accept returns at that address.

Why is Paypal still doing business with this scammer?   

Facebook is culplable too.  The ad appeared there.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've tried complaining to Facebook about these companies but there's no address, no nothing to send your complaints to. Other than the 3 dots on every post, there's nothing. FB pays little attention to comments made via the 3 dots. Anyone have any ideas on how to contact FB?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I absolutely refuse to ever use PayPal again!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here.  This company has clearly stolen from many people and Paypal should not be in business with them.  I ordered one of those bean bag games, but for golf, over 4 months ago.  What did I receive in the mail finally this week? 1 SINGLE GOLF BALL.  For $50.00 CAD.  Absolute crap.  They got back to me and offered me a 10 % refund. 

Paypal please do something about this company !!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 of the golf "corn hole" games and was sent 2-poor quality practice golf balls!  I use PayPal because I trust them to ensure vendors are legitimate.  This company is certainly perpetrating a fraud and PayPal is party to the scam.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Save yourself some time and just dispute it through your credit card company. PayPal will back the scam company. Next, file a complaint with E-consumer.gov and name both companies in the complaint.