Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

GeeBelau
Contributor
Contributor
this company is definitely a fraud. Paypal cant help at all so you end up losing your money. Hope people see these posts before thinking of buying from this crook.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I put it on FB.  Maybe if we all did, a lot of people would think twice before buying from them

Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
I posted on Facebook yesterday.
Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor
I think you miss the point. We all need to put our finger at PayPal not the trash crook! PayPal are giving their support to this crook by legitimizing him with their brand name. PayPal cannot dismiss thier part in this scam in face of this long list of complaints in their forum.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I not only blame PayPal but I included them in my report to the US Postal Inspectors. They (PayPal) were notified of this scam in October 2019 and have done NOTHING to stop it. The company has at least 2 other names besides this one. They are.... TSL Co. LTD Dongguan Shunfa Logistics In addition, all the other names they use on FB and Shopify...etc.
Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor
well done. yet the focus should be Paypal that provide the infrastructure for scams
Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
I posted on PayPal’s Facebook page and Instagram but I am sure I will not get a response.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  Why is PayPal continuing to accept them as a vendor when they have so many complaints?  I'm glad I have a credit card attached for payment.  I went directly to my credit card and refused my payment and they credited it right away.  

I also have posted it on FB, but I haven't seen any of their ads recently.

Login to Me Too

Allen32
I know I won't be ordering anything from them. Thanks for the heads up
Login to Me Too

Allen32
From what I've read I'll never order from them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.