cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

I put it on FB.  Maybe if we all did, a lot of people would think twice before buying from them

Highlighted
Contributor

I posted on Facebook yesterday.
Highlighted
Contributor

I think you miss the point. We all need to put our finger at PayPal not the trash crook! PayPal are giving their support to this crook by legitimizing him with their brand name. PayPal cannot dismiss thier part in this scam in face of this long list of complaints in their forum.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I not only blame PayPal but I included them in my report to the US Postal Inspectors. They (PayPal) were notified of this scam in October 2019 and have done NOTHING to stop it. The company has at least 2 other names besides this one. They are.... TSL Co. LTD Dongguan Shunfa Logistics In addition, all the other names they use on FB and Shopify...etc.
Highlighted
Contributor

well done. yet the focus should be Paypal that provide the infrastructure for scams
Highlighted
Contributor

I posted on PayPal’s Facebook page and Instagram but I am sure I will not get a response.
Highlighted

I know I won't be ordering anything from them. Thanks for the heads up
Highlighted

From what I've read I'll never order from them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Note! This fraud seller is also using proxy sites through facebook adds, so it hard to tell who you are dealing with.
I was lured to do the deal by this advertisement on facebook https://www.facebook.com/100364588151385/posts/169656554555521/, but now it links to a dead site. I guess they already switched to another proxy site.

Highlighted
Contributor

I PAID $23.98 FOR A DOG TOY WHICH LAUNCHES A TENNIS BALL FOR THE DOG TO FETCH. AFTER TWO MONTHS I RECEIVED A BALL THAT LOOKS LIKE A TENNIS BALL. IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT A TENNIS BALL AS IN IT DIDN'T BOUNCE. IT ALSO SMELLED STRONGLY OF CHEMICALS. NOTHING I WOULD GIVE TO A DOG. NEVER RECEIVED THE BALL LAUNCHER. I HAVE READ OF OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THIS ITEM AND MANY OTHER ITEMS. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. NOW I WILL ONLY BUY FROM AMAZON. AT LEAST THEY HAVE AN EASY RETURN POLICY!