Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor

Note! This fraud seller is also using proxy sites through facebook adds, so it hard to tell who you are dealing with.
I was lured to do the deal by this advertisement on facebook https://www.facebook.com/100364588151385/posts/169656554555521/, but now it links to a dead site. I guess they already switched to another proxy site.

Login to Me Too

davidavery
Contributor
Contributor

I PAID $23.98 FOR A DOG TOY WHICH LAUNCHES A TENNIS BALL FOR THE DOG TO FETCH. AFTER TWO MONTHS I RECEIVED A BALL THAT LOOKS LIKE A TENNIS BALL. IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT A TENNIS BALL AS IN IT DIDN'T BOUNCE. IT ALSO SMELLED STRONGLY OF CHEMICALS. NOTHING I WOULD GIVE TO A DOG. NEVER RECEIVED THE BALL LAUNCHER. I HAVE READ OF OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THIS ITEM AND MANY OTHER ITEMS. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. NOW I WILL ONLY BUY FROM AMAZON. AT LEAST THEY HAVE AN EASY RETURN POLICY!

Login to Me Too

soilengreen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

This company is changing its name, in my particular case I was scammed by Shenzhen Soweway Internatonal Logistics

I bought a bearing puller and this is what they ship .... A sad empty box.

IMG_20200718_235526704.jpgIMG_20200718_235537924.jpg

Regards

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

OH, no.   yep, that's their MO.

Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly PayPal is part of this scam. dont count on them to resolve anything for you
Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

This is what they sent me instead of what I ordered.  I have included a picture of the ball they sent and a copy of my receipt that shows I ordered a Putting Mat below.

GolfBall.jpg

ReceiptPerfectPuttingMat.JPG

Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

put a claim to your credit company against Paypal and the seller.

Login to Me Too

Julie_Banuelos
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a fraud!I submitted a complaint, per PayPal, who suggested for additional time for item to be delivered. Coincidentally, the case expired the day before I received a random item that was a small wire basket that looked like something that holds silverware in a dishwasher instead if getting the dish rack. Such a disgrace. PayPal needs to cancel them. I bet now they've popped up with new registered name because their site is invalid now. Buyer be warned.
Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
Although I am completely sorry this has happened to anyone else; somewhat relieved that I’m not a complete idiot!!!!
Login to Me Too

ConniF
Contributor
Contributor

I to ordered a dish drain with a fancy picture and received some tiny little wire basket! From Alabama no less! I will stop using pay pal if they don't help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.