Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor
Shenzen Soweway sent me a message saying they would refund 100% of my money but nothing happened. I’m still waiting for my Attorney General to respond. It’s unbelievable that Pay Pal continues to defend this business.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Did you have to return the fake thing to them?
Login to Me Too

SimonUK6
Contributor
Contributor
Had the same problem, ordered the Perfect Putting Mat, got 3 crap golf balls. Complained - was offered a discount to keep, which I rejected. Informed PayPal, told to return the goods for a full refund, which I did. Guess what - they refused to accept the delivery and the goods are being returned to me in the UK. PayPal does need to act.
Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me and they sent me one golf ball (no writing on the ball). Who pays $22 for a blank golf ball?  I ordered the Practice Perfect Putting Mat.  They said so on my invoice.  They offered a 50% credit and I refused.  I have been researching this company for a week and they are scamming customers with the same scam.  Paypal should stop doing business with this company.  My credit card company said they are aware that this is going on.  Hopefully the FBI or the US Postal Inspector can stop it.  I've contacted my Attorney General's Office for help. 

Login to Me Too

MKPimages
Contributor
Contributor

SAME....shame on paypal for allowing them to scam so many people!

Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
I feel the same way. PayPal has failed saving our money. The very purpose they were built on. But now allowing companies to scam customers on their very own platform is quite astonishing.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an automatic ball launcher and all I received was a tennis ball - talk about fraudulent business - Pay Pal should not be doing business with the fraudulent business.  Pay Pal denied my case because the company showed a delivery - but that delivery was just a frickin" tennis ball. Most expensive tennis ball ever!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Typical of PayPal. But yet you're expected to return the 1 tennis ball to China at your cost and include a tracking number (which the USPS can't provide). It ends up costing more than what they scammed you out of. Win Win for the scam company and PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Jclfrank
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. They wanted me to ship it to Hong Kong when it came from NY, I refused and next thing I knew PayPal closed my case in their favor. Not over on my end. Submitted a complaint on ecommerce site against them.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Please post on here who and how you are filing? I did an FTC complaint and there are people talking class action
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.