Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The 3 different names that this company uses yo scam people are the one you named plus Dongguan Shunfa Logistics TSL Co. LTD. Read all the complaints that the other 2 companies have and remember... PayPal was advised of all this in October 2019!!!
Login to Me Too

gymnast46
Contributor
Contributor

Happily, we got a full refund from PayPal this morning!

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

What are the other 2 names?  Maybe if we all put them on our FB page, others will be aware.

Login to Me Too

Lannah07
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase of an over the sink rack as their ad stated. Waited several weeks but did not receive anything. I put in a dispute with PayPal. Only then have the sent me a worthless basket which could possibly hold sponges. Where is the rack to dry my plates, cups etc.? I have just escalated the claim. Waiting on PayPal's finding. Never purchasing another thing online until I research articles on the company. Horrible scam😕
Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here. Received a tennis ball. PayPal is allowing customers to be scammed on their very one platform. PayPal have all of your cards, bank details etc. Would you trust this company? Literally people all over the world saying the same thing and PayPal opts for protecting the seller! Disgusting
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526U
Contributor
Contributor
Once I get my refund, if I ever do? I will shut down my PayPal account! If PayPal has been told by a multitude of people that this is a scam site why don’t they shut them down. Is that wire fraud?
Login to Me Too

wb64
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Not sure why PayPal is letting this go on I thought they were more of a reputable company that would help people in these cases. I have found through a few disputes with a Paypal that they drag their feet they make you do all their work and then they even hold refunds probably to make money on all of us.
Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
They are the ones behind this. If you have any common sense you would stop using PayPal altogether! They are no longer the company they used to be and here we are... posting comments about their behaviour towards their customer on their own platform! They know we are posting but they don’t care to reply. If you read their replies is always “have you tried to fill a complaint” “have you raised a dispute?” No comments about us. Well... says it all! We have all been scammed by them!
Login to Me Too

Kmcbrennan
Contributor
Contributor

Report filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. Examples of such agencies are - Internet Crime Complaint Center (https://www.ic3.gov), state agencies, state police or a federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service.

Login to Me Too

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor
Can I have my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.