Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

and payPal withh decide against you
1. dispute tracking details
2. never arrived as the return address was fictitious....
I have had both excuses...

Login to Me Too

Raf14
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with them as everyone here. They sent me something that I did not order, and the value of the shipment is several times lower than I paid. I opened a case on paypal, they contacted the seller. I got a reply that I should return the item for a refund. OK, everything is beautiful. Only for me the cost of shipping to China is totally unprofitable at the moment. Secondly, how confident are you that the scammers confirm that they have received the package from me and will return the money to me? I don't have any. This is a tricky game and robbing people. There is no contact with paypal due to Covid-19, I have 4 days for return. But if you enter google in the address, the company is in the USA and they provide the address in China. It stinks at a distance. Nobody will ever get a refund and paypal does not help in such cases. Because if the seller does not admit that he cheated, you do nothing. To make it funnier, I have 4 cases on paypal from different companies - and the same system and same scam.
Sorry for my English.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

The complaints keep mounting.  Thankfully, my Paypal account is tied to a credit card, which they reversed the charges. I had a long list of emails to this company, with them finally offering 70% off, but by then, I had got my money back so now I still have the products.

Do not send it back to China.  As you stated, there is no guarantee that it will ever get there .  Like you, my shipping labels (which I have kept) has 2 United States addresses, one of which has a phone number and is a residential address.  The other is an empty lot address.  The person on the email was adamant that I do not send anything back to those addresses!!!

I'd say, keep all information and hopefully when Paypal gets more personnel, they will help. There is also someone looking into using the post office for fraud. 

Read other posts to see how they are handling it.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Churchil_G
Contributor
Contributor

One thing I cannot understand here...
Paypal is cooperating with a fraud seller and puts the victims here to pay extra cash for shipping back items they did not even intend to order first place??
How dare you ask for Kudus? There is an obvious fraud out there! People trust Paypal to protect them yet your conduct and policy is to cooperate with the scam instead of protecting the customers! Big BOOO to you!

Login to Me Too

Nora69
New Community Member

I ordered a Kitchen shelf unit in the picture it was a unit that goes over your sink to hold dishes ( named ourdancer 10 Over the counter dish drying rack). There was absolutely no mention of this being just a shelf! I didn't receive it after several months. I disputed it here and it got shipped. The end dispute date was July 4th. I received 1 tray today. Not the unit shown in the picture. I paid over $30.00 for a useless tray. Without the unit it goes to, it is useless. The claim closed and I have no way of getting my money back. Help! They grossly misrepresented the item you would receive for financial gain. Nora Fouts

Login to Me Too

Ppp6
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to get refund of $43.04 USA that I paid for a stupid little basket I didn’t order Don’t deal with this shonky outfit

Login to Me Too

crobert2
Contributor
Contributor

What was the shipping company and the address, telephone number, and zip code you used? They agreed to take the refund back but there's a couple of inconsistencies: the return address they gave me looks more like an office number and there are no street addresses, there's no zip code, and the package I received was from Texas, why am I shipping it back to Hong Kong? I'm so mad at myself, they were very crafty in their website to trick me into thinking I was getting something much more superior than what I got. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tell both PayPal AND the scamming Chinese company that they have 1 week to get your refund to you or you will notify the Internet Crime Center(google it) and file a dispute with them. You'll get your refund. Then, cancel your PayPal...they are useless.
Login to Me Too

1Littlebear
Contributor
Contributor

This company has been the most difficult to deal with. I ordered a circular saw and extra blades and the saw did not come. I have tried to use PayPal to sort the issue out, but they have not got ANYWHERE. THE COMPANY send various pre-written responses ,

but have not supplied the saw.

They seem to rely on people giving up on enquiries and keeping my money and I am sure many others.

Why do firms keep advertising their products  ?

Why do these seeming fraudsters get away without providing help . At 71 years of age, I need help to persevere with

my enquiry/ and help to resolve the issue. Will PayPal not follow this through?

Patrick Webb OBE

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an automatic "ball launcher" from this company - all I received was a "tennis ball" - I filed a dispute (never got a tracking number) Pay Pal "supposedly contacted them and they say it was delievered" - No they only delivered a BALL - not a launcher - trying to contact company but only find "web page no longer there".  The tracking number pay pal gives me shows delivery - that was the BALL delivery not the launcher.  They gave some story that they were overwhelmed with orders but it has shipped - well  low and behold I have not received a launcher which I ordered but Pay Pal has closed my case telling me "they are sorry I am having problems" to contact seller - how do I contact the seller when they have not contact!!!  I am extremely upset and thought I had protection using Pay Pal.  Guess I need to find some other way to pay for stuff.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.