Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I put the 2 companies that I was involved with. But...look through all the listings under Disputes and Limitations and you'll recognize the companies by what people are complaining about. Also, just today alone on FB, they have shoe(Sandal) ads by 9 different companies. All if which are less than 3 months old!
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

In my case, my account is tied to my Chase card, who reversed my payment.  Paypal was out of the loop??

Login to Me Too

rg1970
Contributor
Contributor

I had this exact same issue, ordered both toilet paper and paper towels back in March, every time I emailed them I had a different excuse of why I haven't received yet, eventually I received the toilet paper and laughed at the size of the rolls and still have not received the paper towels.  The offered to let me mail back but I am not paying to ship items back so finally got a hold of a person at PayPal and had my dispute reopened.  Hopefully PayPal will make it right as it is pretty obvious that this company is a major scam just out to make money from people in need during this world wide pandemic!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I've reported all this (all 3different named companies that they operate under) to the US Postal Inspectors and I've included PayPal in the report. They are just as guilty. Thousands have been scammed by this company and PayPal continues to do business with them.
Login to Me Too

Merlin2251
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have their emailof this fraud company?
Login to Me Too

GeeBelau
Contributor
Contributor
im sorry you got ripped as well. Im going thru a similar situation and sadly, paypal isnt helping much. Shipping is gonna cost more than what i will get, so im jst gonna lose my money. Cant ask paypal to help, they agree i should pay return shipping for the wrong item. I hope its gonna work out for you.
Login to Me Too

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again, thanks for the reply, but I did NOT say that I have a tracking number. I have been online with PayPal support for 2 days asking for verification of the city/town as required by the shipper. The documentation provided by the seller to PayPal "conveniently" sent that info in MANDARIAN! I am not awaiting a translation extension to provide that before receiving tracking confirmation.

THanks for the response.

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KellySQuestions 

Thanks for the swift response.  I'm sorry i stand corrected on this, as for the verification of the city/town which was required by the shipper our customer service representative has the capacity to translate it for you so all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Teddy, I was told by a PayPal customer service worker "Cheryl", that she could not translate the address and will need 72 hours to get that back to me. I filled out the survey at the end of our conversation and noted that the amount of time I have spent attempting to find answers to this has surpassed both the value of the item and the funds stolen by this malevolent seller. Shenzhen Soweway Logistics is a shell game and knows exactly how to outlast the customer victim who may not be able to spend the time to recoup their payment. I continue to seek a full refund but will not receive anywhere near compensation due in this process. I am, however, willing to continue spreading their practices to everyone I know, in an attempt to bring their despicable practices to light.

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KellySQuestions 

So glad that you were able to get hold of a customer service representative and somewhat have a solution on your problem.  How i wish i could help you on that but my resources currently limited but rest assure you are in good hand and that this will solve in due time.  Now as to this seller, allow me to somewhat give you insights as to what may possibly happen, our security team is currently reviewing all sellers account and that once this seller was found engaging in illegal activities and violating the Agreement Policies between PayPal and the sellers, they immediately put limitation or restrictions on thier account so that they can do business until they comply to the agreement policies.  I hope i was able to assist you. Stay safe and i truly appreciate your patience in dealing with this matter. 

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.