cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

My advice is to reverse your charge with the credit card asap.  I could share the email that I used and they did respond, but honestly, you will waste your time.  This is their method.  Post a picture of one item, then send something else, then you fight with them to explain it isn't what you wanted, and they say it is what you ordered, and you say, the item was misrepresented and inferior, and the ball gets tossed back and forth.

The credit card companies are pretty good about putting the charge into dispute.  With me they finally reversed it.

Good luck.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Econsumer.gov is beingbused by many of us. Good luck.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I was on my FB this morning and found at least 8 different named companies...but all the same main company. I posted negative comments on all the pages. We should all be doing that too!
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you just put this company's name in?  How did you figure out the other 8 companies.  I know of 2 as they involved me.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I put the 2 companies that I was involved with. But...look through all the listings under Disputes and Limitations and you'll recognize the companies by what people are complaining about. Also, just today alone on FB, they have shoe(Sandal) ads by 9 different companies. All if which are less than 3 months old!
Highlighted
Contributor

In my case, my account is tied to my Chase card, who reversed my payment.  Paypal was out of the loop??

Highlighted
New Community Member

I had this exact same issue, ordered both toilet paper and paper towels back in March, every time I emailed them I had a different excuse of why I haven't received yet, eventually I received the toilet paper and laughed at the size of the rolls and still have not received the paper towels.  The offered to let me mail back but I am not paying to ship items back so finally got a hold of a person at PayPal and had my dispute reopened.  Hopefully PayPal will make it right as it is pretty obvious that this company is a major scam just out to make money from people in need during this world wide pandemic!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've reported all this (all 3different named companies that they operate under) to the US Postal Inspectors and I've included PayPal in the report. They are just as guilty. Thousands have been scammed by this company and PayPal continues to do business with them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Do you have their emailof this fraud company?
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello again, thanks for the reply, but I did NOT say that I have a tracking number. I have been online with PayPal support for 2 days asking for verification of the city/town as required by the shipper. The documentation provided by the seller to PayPal "conveniently" sent that info in MANDARIAN! I am not awaiting a translation extension to provide that before receiving tracking confirmation.

THanks for the response.