cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Same here.  This company has clearly stolen from many people and Paypal should not be in business with them.  I ordered one of those bean bag games, but for golf, over 4 months ago.  What did I receive in the mail finally this week? 1 SINGLE GOLF BALL.  For $50.00 CAD.  Absolute crap.  They got back to me and offered me a 10 % refund. 

Paypal please do something about this company !!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 of the golf "corn hole" games and was sent 2-poor quality practice golf balls!  I use PayPal because I trust them to ensure vendors are legitimate.  This company is certainly perpetrating a fraud and PayPal is party to the scam.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Save yourself some time and just dispute it through your credit card company. PayPal will back the scam company. Next, file a complaint with E-consumer.gov and name both companies in the complaint.
Highlighted

Same thing happened to me.... Exact same thing.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same with me! I purchased a dog ball launcher and I received a cheap tennis ball: can’t get any support from pay pal, several evidences uploaded, and they want me to post ball back to Hong Kong at a cost of £12 , before the will refund me. Pay pal you should be ashamed, you offer no protection as you state!!!
Highlighted

I had exactly the same experience. Absolutely furious! They offer PayPal as a form of payment but then there's no protection from PayPal! Paid for tha ball launcher and got a tennis ball. For 20 quid?!?! Come on PayPal sort it out!
Highlighted
Contributor

I too received one golf ball for what was supposed to be $18.9 Sale Now!! Outdoor Golf Game - High-density foam practice game ! Was told"

Mary (jieyi)

Thank you for your contact.

I checked your product carefully. The product we sent you is the product sold in our advertisement. This product does not contain other products. Please read our advertisement carefully. I will submit this issue to our advertising department for correction, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding. 
Highlighted

OMG!!  That is the EXACT thing they said to me when the stole my money. 

I ordered a 15 foot by 48 inch pool with pump and accessories for $300.  What I got was a 13 foot by 36 inch pool with nothing else.  Their own packing slip said the product was $50.  Would not send correct product or refund my money.  They said it was my fault.  Not their problem their add by false.

This company flat out steals from customers with fraudulent ads just to get people's money!  By reading all these same descriptions of the fraud and stealing going on, how can Paypal not drop them as customers?  Since they still let them commit fraud, it's like they condone their criminal enterprise.

With all these complaints all noting the same basic scams and frauds, why is paypal not dropping them as customers since they are obviously crooks and thieves!!!???

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Cause PayPal doesn't care either. I've reported them to the Postal Inspectors.
Highlighted

Same here - ordered the outdoor golf game - $25.98/paypal May 1, 2020, I also received 1 golf ball, with no written info June 2, 2020.  I'm sorry I didn't review this company before I bit on their ad.