Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Chris3141
Contributor
Contributor

Same replies I am getting and mine is about a 4 piece multifunctional cooking pan.  

Login to Me Too

VaC2

Same here - ordered the outdoor golf game - $25.98/paypal May 1, 2020, I also received 1 golf ball, with no written info June 2, 2020.  I'm sorry I didn't review this company before I bit on their ad.  

Login to Me Too

MKPimages
Contributor
Contributor

Yep I ordered the same thing and received one poor golf ball. Return address on package states Tracy, CA which is an Amazon address. When they tried to resolve they offered 10% off. They apparently are doing this over and over and shame on Paypal for not being diligent and protecting the consumers. I guess if you have a credit card you can protect yourself through that but if you use a credit in your paypal account your out of luck. DISAPPOINTED there are people like this but more disappointed with Paypal to say the least. I only spent $28 but it's the principle at this point and I don't want to see other people scammed. 

Login to Me Too

glcarman15

TOTALLY AGREE! I ordered a 15 foot by 48 inch pool with pump and accessories for $300.  What I got was a 13 foot by 36 inch pool with nothing else.  Their own packing slip said the product was $50.  Would not send correct product or refund my money.  They said it was my fault.  Not their problem their add by false.

This company flat out steals from customers with fraudulent ads just to get people's money!  By reading all these same descriptions of the fraud and stealing going on, how can Paypal not drop them as customers?  Since they still let them commit fraud, it's like they condone their criminal enterprise.

Come on Paypal, do the right thing and drop this crooked company and stick up for the consumer being ripped off by a bogus Chinese company.

Login to Me Too

Zorrie67
Contributor
Contributor

I dont understand how they cant see how many people these companies are taking advantage of and no one is doing anything about it. What about the victims (US) Who is looking out for us ???

Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to get the correct details to ship it to China. Several times they failed to give detailed information like postcode phone number at the destination etc. They know what they are doing. So now PayPal declined my claim and opted to favour this seller. Im like a lot of you and incredible frustrated with PayPal. I think we should act together to get our money back. We are not alone in this!!
Login to Me Too

Chris3141
Contributor
Contributor

They are doing this all over the world ... I am in England and when I saw the advertisement for a 4 piece multifunctional cooking pan  other people from other countries were asking do you ship to ... And nameing their own countries ...  They all got the reply .. yes we do.        Also the camping chair with canopy.   Says different company but my bones say same company.

Login to Me Too

Anb32187
Contributor
Contributor
This has also happened to me. I bought the golf outdoor game in May and still have not received anything. There’s no one to contact and this company is allowed to just take people’s money. Unreal!! Fraud and should be reported!!
Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me and they offered a 50% refund and I refused.  Did they use the address 15460 Clyde Ave, South Holland, Ill to sent the golf ball to you? 

Login to Me Too

SimonUK6
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is a joke.

They have rejected my claim as they said I hadnt proved the return tracking number.

Yet its clearly on the file, showing the number and date.

I will never use PayPal again as they are a fraudulent as Shenzen Soweway. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.